shape
carat
color
clarity

New Beverley K halo and eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, congrats!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2008 10:57:51 AM
Author: Upgradable

Date: 9/27/2008 9:38:06 AM
Author: gemgirl

Upgradable, it''s beautiful! and is that a ribbed shank I see? I love that!! I look for rings with special little details like that.
Just beautiful!
Yes. The ring is hand constructed, which is one of the things I really like. The shank is made from three wires, one of which separates and joins the top of the halo like a cathedral or contour band would.

Dang, I really need to get a camera to get some good detail shots of this beauty!! Maybe I should send it to beau for its photoshoot!
Most definitely, I won''t mind babysitting those gems for a day or two..I''ll take good care of them, promise!!
17.gif

A good macro lens is what you need for fabulous shots..I''m looking for one right now.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings, love them!
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
yayy.gif
Your new halo is gorgeous! Congratulations!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow soooo pretty!!!!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That is perfection! Just gorgeous!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
your set is very,very stunning!
18.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have new pictures. I went out and bought a new Canon SX110 IS camera and these are the first shots.

newpicbevk1.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m interested to hear comments on the eternity band. The width is 1.5mm, but the profile is 2.3mm. The height keeps it pretty far away from the halo. I don''t mind a gap, but I''m wondering if this is too much.

newpicbevk2.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''ve emailed Julian at Pearlman''s to see if they have a lower profile band.

newpicbevk3.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

newpicbevk4.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

newpicbevk5.JPG

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! It is GORGEOUS! The whole set is just incredible! Congrats!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I definitely don''t think there''s too much of a gap. The look is beautiful and effortless--congrats on your new pretties! They are stunning!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it I love it I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

I am so happy that you got this ring and posted pictures, not only because it is wonderful eye-candy, but for the purely selfish reason that I have been drooling over this setting for a RHR to commemmorate the (upcoming) birth of my first child! I have a nice little .50ct RB that I want to set in this setting, and after seeing your amazing ring, I am convinced!
30.gif

To be sure, is this your setting: http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/102PP1/18/ on Pearlman''s site? I want to make sure I know which one it is before I get all excited.

Are you happy with the craftsmanship? Are the melee diamonds nicely/securely set? Wowee, I can''t believe how lovely it is and how beaurtiful it looks!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That new camera itakes some amazing pics - love your set!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 9:39:53 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
I love it I love it I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

I am so happy that you got this ring and posted pictures, not only because it is wonderful eye-candy, but for the purely selfish reason that I have been drooling over this setting for a RHR to commemmorate the (upcoming) birth of my first child! I have a nice little .50ct RB that I want to set in this setting, and after seeing your amazing ring, I am convinced!
30.gif

To be sure, is this your setting: http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/102PP1/18/ on Pearlman''s site? I want to make sure I know which one it is before I get all excited.

Are you happy with the craftsmanship? Are the melee diamonds nicely/securely set? Wowee, I can''t believe how lovely it is and how beaurtiful it looks!
Dreamer, thanks for the compliment! That is the ring in the link you''ve posted. I think this ring would be beautiful with a smaller diamond. The slight gap between the milgrain bezel and the micropave halo will allow the beauty of the stone to shine, while making it look a WHOLE LOT BIGGER than you can even imagine. My stone measures just a hair under 7.2mm diameter, and with the milgrain bezel it measures 8.2mm. Measuring on the outside of the pave halo gives it a whopping 11.8mm of finger coverage. I don''t think I''m ever going to have to worry about DSS again!

And the craftsmanship is beautiful! The piece is hand crafted so there are some very minute areas that show that, but I think that''s what makes a ring special and one of a kind. If you go with it I think you''ll love it every bit as much as I do!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow those look great!

Hmm as for the gap between the band- I personally would want something a little lower profile.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
The new pictures are to die for.The details on this ring are amazing! These folks at Pearlman's really seem to know what the are doing. Lovely indeed, You must be over the moon. I agree, halos could be the cure for DDS.
Enjoy in good health and happiness.
35.gif

ETA: I really like the gap between Wband and ring.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 12:26:33 PM
Dreamer, thanks for the compliment! That is the ring in the link you''ve posted. I think this ring would be beautiful with a smaller diamond. The slight gap between the milgrain bezel and the micropave halo will allow the beauty of the stone to shine, while making it look a WHOLE LOT BIGGER than you can even imagine. My stone measures just a hair under 7.2mm diameter, and with the milgrain bezel it measures 8.2mm. Measuring on the outside of the pave halo gives it a whopping 11.8mm of finger coverage. I don''t think I''m ever going to have to worry about DSS again!

And the craftsmanship is beautiful! The piece is hand crafted so there are some very minute areas that show that, but I think that''s what makes a ring special and one of a kind. If you go with it I think you''ll love it every bit as much as I do!!!
Thanks upgradeable, that is great information to have. I also think it will look nice with a smaller diamond! Do you feel like the ring site very low to your finger? It looks like it has a low-ish stance, just curious about your feelings on it. I like a lower stance since it won''t get bashed around as much
2.gif

Did you happen to try on any other of the BevL halos when you were picking this one? Just curious if you had any comparions to make...

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This is the only one I tried. I fell in love with the picture and Julian sent me out a sample to try, and that was that! The profile is very low and comfortable. It doesn''t snag on anything, and the diamond seems to be held in this little heart covered cage!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 1:55:00 PM
This is the only one I tried. I fell in love with the picture and Julian sent me out a sample to try, and that was that! The profile is very low and comfortable. It doesn''t snag on anything, and the diamond seems to be held in this little heart covered cage!
I think I am sold! Yippee
36.gif
How fun! I wonder if Julian can send a sample accross the border to Canada for me to try? I was thinking I would have to make a trip there, but it is a long long drive and seeing it in person would be much easier. I will have to get in touch, but there is no huge rush as I have almost 5 more months to decide
3.gif

Thanks for answering all my questions, I think it is fate that I found your thread! I haven''t been in SMTR in a long time and actually saw your avatar and thought "That''s it!!" and then searched your threads to find this one. LOL!

Again, your rings are so lovely. BTW I don''t mind the gap between your e-ring and the eternity band (is it Bev K too?), but I personally like my rings to be the same height-profile and I wonder if that eternity is a little higher than the e-ring? Maybe Bev K can customize it and make it lower profile, I think I have heard of other people doing that. Then again, it may be higher for extra strength given it is so thin, so you may not want to go lower. Maybe Julian can tell you if it is possible?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for posting photos of this setting on your hand. I love this setting and have always thought that it would look great with an OEC. I think it''s my next dream ring!!!

I personally like the gap between the band and the halo, but it has to be comfortable for you to wear. Is the band by BK also?

Don''t you just love Julian? He is soooo helpful.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Upgradeable if you don''t mind I have one more little question... can you see a difference between your stone''s color and the melee? Or did they match the melee to the stone''s color?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
They did not match the melee. My stone is an I and I cannot see any difference at all. Check the pictures and see what you think.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 3:51:25 PM
They did not match the melee. My stone is an I and I cannot see any difference at all. Check the pictures and see what you think.
I agree with you, there is no difference at all! Just wondered if you saw anything in person. My diamond is in a similar color range! Love those I-J stones
30.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
upgradeable........I can''t believe I missed this thread! I saw a different post on another thread from you, and noticed your avatar, so I went a hunting for you!

I LOVE your new ring....it is amazing! It looks wonderful on you!
Congrats! and more pics
41.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable, your halo is my current fave and... I love the gap!
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! I love how low the halo is set.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results