shape
carat
color
clarity

Needle in the haystack- J SI2 in pre loved Victor Canera

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Love it, love it love it! Thanks for sharing it with us.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
CareBear|1440665691|3919766 said:
dollyanjuli, I've followed your long journey in finding the perfect cushion ring and I'm guessing this is finally the ONE? :dance:

Hi CareBear!!! yes this is very much THE ONE!!!! Took a long time to get here but so worth it in the end!!! :love:

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
TruLuv858|1440705116|3920004 said:
Your ring is soooo beautiful! I'm so glad it it worked out so well! So you ended up selling the Daussi first, then the new halo from your jeweler? What a journey! So glad you ended up with this beauty! I am curious do you happen to know the size melee on your halo?

Stunning. Just stunning.

Hi TruLuv! Yes I did sell my other rings, I was not able to keep them and upgrade. When my husband and I had our engagement prayer that my family organized, he gave me a beautiful little emerald ring.That, for me, is almost my "real"ring and has a lot of sentimental value. These rings are just adornment ;-)

I am not 100% sure of the melee size since I bought pre-loved, but comparing it to other halo rings I have I believe they are one pointers. it is perfectly in proportion to the center stone, i think, although had I designed it myself I probably would have asked for half pointers, fearing 1 points to be too bulky.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and sweet comments!! I am so happy i went with a 4 main- I actually saw a few of the so sought after 8 main cushions in person and for some reason, I didn't love them as much as I thought i would. Cushions are so a matter of individual taste, I feel like more than any other type of cut- you can have 10 stones with similar specs in similar settings and they can all look different. That's what I love!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results