shape
carat
color
clarity

My upgraded setting - Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
So totally stunning...

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! It is very beautiful on your hand. You must be thrilled with this - thanks for your post - definitely brightened my day.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Your 3 stone ring is just so purdy! It looks like it was set low. Did you have them set it that way? I just love the smoothness of it. What size is it? It looks great on your finger.
30.gif

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 2:24:51 AM
Author: Gothgrrl
Your 3 stone ring is just so purdy! It looks like it was set low. Did you have them set it that way? I just love the smoothness of it. What size is it? It looks great on your finger.
30.gif

My ring size is a 5.75

I believe my ring is set either low or very low per Leon Mege. The culet of the center stone is just barely above the bottom of the setting -- the point is below the top of the bottom wire(if that makes sense). I didn''t want it to actually touch my finger...but I asked for it to be set on the low side.

It is VERY wearable. I love that it flows on my finger and doesn''t get caught or in the way of whatever I''m working on.

Oh, and that is the finish after 2 months of wearing....

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I think this is one of the most classic rings on PS...so beautiful! I can''t get enough of it!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
What a knockout ring! It''s simply beautiful!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the hand pics!!! The ring looks so bright & white in the sun!!!
30.gif
30.gif

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
how do I get rid of all of the extra white?

ltl 31z.JPG

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Love this three stone, plus the claw prongs!

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
I
30.gif
how the band side is right under the side diamonds (attached to the basket side). It almost looks like a bezel here, but it''s not

ltl 41z.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful handshots, I''m so glad I went back for a second look!! Leon is the master of claw prongs, his prongs are always perfect. I love the profile of this ring as well, elegant with a twist (literally LOL).

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
SOOOO beautiful!!! I love LEON! Everything he makes is proportioned so well. Beautiful stones, too.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The side view is so elegant and graceful...beautiful lines! And a beautiful 3 stone ring. Gorgeous!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! NOW THAT''S MY KIND OF RING!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it. His work just blows me away...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ltl, not sure if you ever figured out how to get rid of the exta white space. If not, after you copy your picture in Paint, you need to get out of that mode. Click on something else, I just click the little color bottle below the dotted box (Select). Once.

Then, you've got to get the bottom right corner, where you know you are at the farthest right, and farthest down. If you have an arrow bar on the bottom, move it right, and if one on side, move it down.This is so hard to explain. You'll know you can't go any farther when you hold your cursor over the exact meet point of that corner, and it turns into a double headed arrow (arrow head on each end).

When you get that, left click and drag it diagonally up to a bit past the edges of your picture. You should then have your picture showing in upper left corner, and the rest of the page is grey, or black.

Did that make any sense?
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results