shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Megé with Asscher!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I saw "leon mege" and said to myself, "GOTTA SEE!!" Your ring is drop dead gorgeous! Congratulations!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is simply exquisite you lucky gal!!! Love the combination of an asscher with pave.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! It''s simply beautiful! Would love to see some handshots! It''s a masterpiece!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i just love leon''s work!
30.gif
your ring is beautiful. now let''s get those handshots!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so gorgeous, but we definitely need more pics with a friends camara. Leon''s work is amazing and it looks good on any stone, even your "smaller" one LOL! Pave is perfect on an asscher.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Swing Girl. You ring looks perfect. Nobody does those double claws like Leon. I am envious of all of you with Leon originals.

AN

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Just yummy!!! SO PERFECT!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring. And normally I am not a huge fan of asschers, but this is absolutely gorgeous.

*M*

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
this is so beautiful Swingirl

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Swingirl, your ring looks perfect in every way. The workmanship looks impeccable.
30.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! That doesn''t look ''small'' at all........... Maybe you''ve been holding out on us and it''s a 2ct really?
11.gif

More details please.................
4.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
18.gif
.......where are the hand shots...?
11.gif

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
I gave Leon my stone on Sept 5th and my check cleared on sept 19th. He then said the ring would be done by Oct 28 give or take a few days. It is now almost 10 weeks since my check cleared and still no ring. I emailed him a few weekes ago and he said he got backed up and that the earliest it would be done would be Nov 10th...here I am more than 2 weeks after and still no ring. I really would have liked to have it for thanksgiving to show my family. I understand he has a ton of work to do but I was quoted 5-6 weeks and it is now almost double that time! I am sure that it will be worth the wait in the end but I am starting to get peeved! Just some advice to anyone who is thinking of working with him...make sure you give him PLENTY of time to do the work!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing....Leon''s work is extraordinary. You have a lovely masterpiece. I think you stone is just perfect. Enjoy your blingy ring.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
swingirl, that ring is stunning!
23.gif
So so pretty and delicate!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 4:58:53 PM
Author: acegirlbda
I gave Leon my stone on Sept 5th and my check cleared on sept 19th. He then said the ring would be done by Oct 28 give or take a few days. It is now almost 10 weeks since my check cleared and still no ring. I emailed him a few weekes ago and he said he got backed up and that the earliest it would be done would be Nov 10th...here I am more than 2 weeks after and still no ring. I really would have liked to have it for thanksgiving to show my family. I understand he has a ton of work to do but I was quoted 5-6 weeks and it is now almost double that time! I am sure that it will be worth the wait in the end but I am starting to get peeved! Just some advice to anyone who is thinking of working with him...make sure you give him PLENTY of time to do the work!

Aww. I''m sorry yours has not been completed yet. My ring was a simple design, probably just like a hundred others with no design changes so I don''t know if that makes a difference or not. But do call and speak directly to him and ask him what the latest schedule is because 10 weeks is a lot longer than his original quote. He needs to make yours a priority.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone, for the nice compliments. I am going to have a friend take some hand shots SOON.

I really love my ring but it is a tiny bit large. I think when I was trying on rings for size it was warm in September and size 6 seemed perfect. Then it got cooler and I even called Leon back and said change it to a 5 3/4. Now it is cold, my fingers have shrunk again and it is a little looser than I''d like. Still won''t slip off because I have thick knucles but the head spins around. I wonder if I should do something with it or wait until I swell up again in the warm weather!!!

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
by the way, your ring is gorgeous...I love asschers!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks acegirlbda. I will be keeping my eyes open for yours!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
HAND SHOTS! HAND SHOTS!

That is a stunner. Thanks for sharing your beauty!

HAND SHOTS! HAND SHOTS!

36.gif

Let''s hear it for the HAND SHOTS! Show off that stunner!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
It will fit a bit tighter after you get your wedding band, so you might want to wait and see how it fits together? Gorgeous ring... HAND SHOTS!!

Olive Oil

Rough_Rock
Yes, hand shots! I think this may be my all time favorite ring ever!

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
You could always get some of those little sizing beads put into the interior part of the ring. I wouldn''t touch that baby otherwise! My right hand is a 6 so I''d be happy to take that off your hands :) (kidding of course -- you never know how things are going to come across in writing)

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t remember whether I responded earlier, but YUM!!! I love Leon''s work and I love asschers! Your ring is beautiful, congratulations!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need handshots LOL!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow wow wow...what a work of art. It''s just divine in every way!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, lady! It seemed like just yesterday you were telling me that you didn''t know what to do with your asscher, and here you are! With a little bit of heaven on your hand...

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
what? still no handshots??
38.gif

9.gif

oh, on the finger size thing, i would wait till the warmer months to decide. if it''s not overly loose right now, hold off on sizing it down. everybody''s rings spin a bit during the winter months.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! leon is a master!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results