shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Mege Pave Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
You not only have a fabulous ring made by an artist, you also have your future MIL''s blessing. You can''t get much higher praise than having her give you her diamond, especially if she loved it and wants it to be given a home on your finger after her husband''s death. That speaks volumes about your relationship with your fiance''s family. It will make your marriage that much easier. God bless! What a special, special ring.

Kelly

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
You did your beautiful, unique and very special stone justice with this stunning Leon design.
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOO AAAHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHH!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! ANd it looks wonderful on your hand.

CONGRATS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Lumpkin thank you so much for your kind words! I had not really thought about it that way, but you are right, I am very lucky to be loved by his family!!

gooloo

Rough_Rock
It''s really a gorgeous & breathtaking one,
It''s similar to my dream ring! May I ask you how long it takes to get it done? and how much it cost for the setting?? Where did you get the center stone???
36.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
A stunner!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Many CONGRATS!!

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 5:49:42 AM
Author: gooloo
It''s really a gorgeous & breathtaking one,
It''s similar to my dream ring! May I ask you how long it takes to get it done? and how much it cost for the setting?? Where did you get the center stone???
36.gif
Thanks gooloo! My centerstone is an heirloom given to me by my future mother in law. as for working with leon, it took about 6-8 weeks but we originally took it to him in december, so that time of year might be busier. if you have cost questions feel free to PM me.

reena

Ideal_Rock
HSB, it''s just perfect. i love it. i actually really considered getting the exact same setting. i think it looks even better on your ring than it does in the picture on leon''s website (in your avatar!). it''s just sooooo delicate. congratulations, i LOVE it!
36.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Reena, welcome back! And thanks so much for all of the advice you offered when I was looking to work with Leon... I absolutely LOVE my ring... I wouldn''t have it any other way!

reena

Ideal_Rock
i love it, too. honestly, it is just perfect.
30.gif
congratulations.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
hee hee : )

thanks!

now on to the design of the band....

everyone thinks i am crazy b/c that is the first thing i think about, not the wedding stuff...

reena

Ideal_Rock
cool, are you going to put a band next to it on the same finger? mine won''t fit with one.
7.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
No, I can''t wear it on the same hand. It doesn''t fit and even if it did it would rub against the pave. There went my original idea... i wanted 2 bands, 1 to put on each side of my e-ring. (1 pave, 1 plain platinum maybe)... the weird thing is that for some reason the e-ring actually fits better on my right hand, so I can easily switch it and wear a band on my left hand. Thinking of still doing 2 bands... even though I know Leon would cringe. Either 1 eternity band with 1 plain platinum band, or a 3 sided pave band to match my e-ring. (probably a bit thicker than my band though)... decisions, decisions!!

What are you going to do for your band?

reena

Ideal_Rock
i dont know! i need to figure that out. i def want leon to make it for me, though!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
HSB,
I like the idea of two bands. You are lucky that you can easily switch it to either hand. reena what kind of leon wedding band are you thinking of??

reena

Ideal_Rock
i like the two band idea too.

not sure at all what to do for a w-band; since it will be all alone on my finger, it can''t be too thin . . . but i don''t like super-thick rings, either. maybe 2 bead set bands stacked!! oh dear, diamond mania has set back in again after only 2 days! now im craving more bling!

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
I have some more pics, and they are good! But again they are too large. Can someone tell me how to make them smaller on my cpu??? Many thanks!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Happysnowbunny, I can see why you''re so happy!! If I had a rock like that, I''d be happy too!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Congrats, and I love the pave'' with your cushion!!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
I know you''re tired of being showered by compliments on your gorgeous ring,
emteeth.gif
but I''m in the process of choosing/designing my own oval engagement ring and will be using LM, and I was just blown away by the pics of yours. What a gorgeous stone from your MOL! WOW WOW WOW!
Anyway, would you mind telling me again how many carats your oval is? I just love the way it looks. It''s unbelievable. I promise, I won''t copy exactly, I just want the stats so I can maybe do something similar.
Thanks!

jkchan

Rough_Rock
I love ovals and your is beautiful, especially with the stunning setting. It looks huge in the pictures. I''m sure your ring is so special having the heirloom diamond.
Congratulations!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2005 1:31:52 PM
Author: Melinda
I know you're tired of being showered by compliments on your gorgeous ring,
emteeth.gif
but I'm in the process of choosing/designing my own oval engagement ring and will be using LM, and I was just blown away by the pics of yours. What a gorgeous stone from your MOL! WOW WOW WOW!

Anyway, would you mind telling me again how many carats your oval is? I just love the way it looks. It's unbelievable. I promise, I won't copy exactly, I just want the stats so I can maybe do something similar.

Thanks!

Hi melinda,
HappySnowbunny hasn't posted since August but here's what she said are the stats on her ring

"the center stone is an heirloom cushion cut, about 1.1 cts, and the setting is about 1.7 cts, so total it is just under 3... i have big hands, (though they are not as manly as they look in those pictures!!)... ring size 6.5. "

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mr. Salvo,
Thanks. As I was looking through the post, I realized the stats were right there. I think I was so mesmerized by the ring I probably passed right over them. Anyway, thanks for the response. I copied out the pages and literally kept staring at that ring on the bus on my way home--
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a picture of the original leon piece. i believe this is the one she had him make for here but with her stone. it might be a little better picture for you..

r330-06W.jpg

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Melinda-- thank you so much for the compliments!

And Mrssalvo -- thank you for helping answer the questions!

Please feel free to PM me or to write back here if you have any other questions!

I love my ring and every day I am mesmerized by it. Working with Leon was a wonderful experience that I highly reccomend!!

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results