shape
carat
color
clarity

My new domed micropave band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the look and style of the bands! So pretty and elegant!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are just wonderful....

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Looks beautiful with all of your rings!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!!!!
30.gif

Love how versatile they are!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bands, K!!! I love them in any combo- lots of yummy options!!!!!! Enjoy them!!!
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are just lovely! I LOVE them flanking your solitaire - just gorgeous!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i love love LOVE them with you sparkling 5 stone!!
of course, it looks fantastic with your stunning e-ring, too!

i can''t get over how much those pave bands sparkle in real life. i wish the camera could catch all that fire!
30.gif

thanks so much for organizing the gtg! i had a wonderful time and i''m so happy i got to see all of your lovely pieces in person! sigh, i''ve added the pave band to my ever-lengthening want list
5.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I like them flanking your 5-stone band. One band looks good with your e-ring, but won''t the diamonds chew up the prongs since it doesn''t sit flush? That is a massive e-ring, BTW!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 10:18:21 AM
Author: RxTechRN2b
I like them flanking your 5-stone band. One band looks good with your e-ring, but won''t the diamonds chew up the prongs since it doesn''t sit flush? That is a massive e-ring, BTW!

I don''t think they will chew up the prongs too much but only time will really tell. I think this band would chew less then a shared prong one it seems to me.

They really are very cool bands with so many options. I take a pick of them flanking my wedding band tomorrow. So I can wear all 3 to be a thicker wedding band when I don''t want to wear my ering. I think they will be great with the scattered band in the middle as well. I''ve got to get me one of those next!

Thanks for the kind comments every one. I''m glad you like the bands, they really give off a beautiful shimmer! I never realized how much I would like to stack bands.... this is going to be dangerous!!!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 12:25:40 AM
Author: Skippy123
Beautiful rings, mini threadjack are there going to be GTG pics from Houston???
Pics from the GTG are coming tonight Skippy!!

We got some great pics of JCrows ering and this amazing 10ctw bracelet that she just wouldn''t share with any of us!!! There were yellow diamond rings that were amazing and soooooooooo much other stuff! I don''t even know where to begin!!!!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 12:27:50 AM
Author: Kaleigh
OK, dying now, your new domed micropave bands are TDF!!! I love them. I think the money shot was with them flanking your 5 stone band, but love them making a nice sandwhich with your gorgeous ering.
30.gif
So many ways to wear them and OH so fun!!!! You must have been like a kid in a candy shop while visiting WF. Yay for you, wear them in the best of health!!!!
36.gif
Kid in a candy store is absolutely right Kaleigh! I just kept saying I want to see more more more more and more!!!!
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif

Glad you like the bands. They really are so fun!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! They look fantastic!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 10:16:18 AM
Author: jcrow
i love love LOVE them with you sparkling 5 stone!!
of course, it looks fantastic with your stunning e-ring, too!

i can''t get over how much those pave bands sparkle in real life. i wish the camera could catch all that fire!
30.gif

thanks so much for organizing the gtg! i had a wonderful time and i''m so happy i got to see all of your lovely pieces in person! sigh, i''ve added the pave band to my ever-lengthening want list
5.gif
Thanks Jcrow! It was soooooo great to meet you. We had alot of fun looking at all the pretties at WF as well as the antique shops on Saturday. Those old cut stones are just amazing huh?!

This ring would look stunning on your tiny finger with that massive ering you have! Boy did you ever give me finger envy! A must have to add to your list for sure!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 12:03:14 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Date: 7/29/2008 12:25:40 AM

Author: Skippy123

Beautiful rings, mini threadjack are there going to be GTG pics from Houston???
Pics from the GTG are coming tonight Skippy!!

We got some great pics of JCrows ering and this amazing 10ctw bracelet that she just wouldn''t share with any of us!!! There were yellow diamond rings that were amazing and soooooooooo much other stuff! I don''t even know where to begin!!!!!!

haha! SWOON to that 10ctw bracelet. my eyes are still dancing from that thing. it was GORGEOUS. absolutely gorgeous!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! So many great options! Enjoy.
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW KT, That combination is just to die for! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Putting a scattered band in the middle sounds really pretty too -- in fact, you might find yourself wanting a band of alternating sapphires/diamonds in bezels for the middle, a rose gold band with a floral etched pattern for the middle, a horizontal baguette channel set band for the middle, a verticle emerald cut shared prong for the middle . . . How about a ruby band and also an emerald band for the middle, so many bands to get!!! They are hopelessly addictive once you have that matching outer set!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I love your new bands, which of course look wonderful with your e-ring. However, with your 5-stone, absolutely fabulous!! More pictures, please!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 2:00:51 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
WOW KT, That combination is just to die for! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Thanks HH. All is well here. We will have to do another Boston GTG soon so we can hang out!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 2:13:36 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Putting a scattered band in the middle sounds really pretty too -- in fact, you might find yourself wanting a band of alternating sapphires/diamonds in bezels for the middle, a rose gold band with a floral etched pattern for the middle, a horizontal baguette channel set band for the middle, a verticle emerald cut shared prong for the middle . . . How about a ruby band and also an emerald band for the middle, so many bands to get!!! They are hopelessly addictive once you have that matching outer set!
LOL RXTech!! You are sooooo right! I am addicited. I have been looking all over the internet for bands all day!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
KtIceRN -- I''m sorry to have to tell you, but I think that we actually have a diagnosable condition (I only wrote that last post because I have a matching pair of T&Co round channel-set celebration bands and went through a sort of "crazed" period after getting the second one). We just need to come up with a name for our problem! Something like "Stacker Syndrome" sounds about right! In the meantime, check out OGI -- she makes high-end eternity/half circle bands in diamonds and gemstones, 18k gold and platinum. I got my OGI horizontal baguette band at nearly half price through Amazon/Egemstore and it looks equal in quality to the T&Co bands!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
In the words of Austin Powers: "Yeah, baby!!"

Actually, you''re just showing off. You coulda bought just one. But nooooooo . . . . you had to have two and make us doubly jealous.
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
All of your rings are just gorgeous!! And so many options! I''m in love
30.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Love all those looks and the versatility. Can you please remind us of the specs of your center diamond? Thanks!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
So pretty.
36.gif

Now, I wonder what you would have done if there had been 3 rings in your size.....
31.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!

I love the bands with your 5 stone. What size stones are in that ring?

Also, what is the width of the new bands?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 4:54:44 PM
Author: HollyS
In the words of Austin Powers: ''Yeah, baby!!''

Actually, you''re just showing off. You coulda bought just one. But nooooooo . . . . you had to have two and make us doubly jealous.
9.gif
Is it working???? That was my master plan all along...how did you find me out??
31.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 5:30:35 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Love all those looks and the versatility. Can you please remind us of the specs of your center diamond? Thanks!
NEU My ering is a 2.28 J SI2 ACA in a classic tiffany setting but rounded not knife edge.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
One more question...do you find that the dome rings would rub against your 5 stone prongs?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 6:16:33 PM
Author: Fly Girl
So pretty.
36.gif

Now, I wonder what you would have done if there had been 3 rings in your size.....
31.gif
That would have been really bad. Or worse if they had one of these in yellow gold with yellow diamonds!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results