shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mark Morrell Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

carabella

Shiny_Rock
I love the setting - it''s beautiful! Nice work!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Zomby- I have never ever been a plain solitaire girl, but this ring is FANTASTIC (and by no means plain in any sense of the word)! I hadn''t questioned my new ring for one second, but your ring really made me question my decision momentarily (just for a few seconds)...it is classic and chic and that ROCK IS PHENOMENAL!!! Can''t wait to hear the stories and see the hand shots! Early CONGRATS; you did a beautiful job!
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 12:00:23 PM
Author: zomby woof
I promise I will Gwen! After all, you are the one who first suggested this setting to me :)
Hahah, you remembered! I wasn''t sure you would.
9.gif

It seriously turned out PERFECTLY. It is truly a masterpiece. You will have to tell us every detail about her reaction when she sees it.
36.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW I've always loved that setting! With a ring like that and a title like "My Mark Morrell Masterpiece", I just have to say MMMM - Yummy!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I had to come back here for a second time to catch another look. I so love this ring - and I absolutely love the perfect, sleek roundness of Mark''s ring shanks. So yummy.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
In a word ..... stunning!!!!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally classic and gorgeous!!!! Good luck on the proposal!

zomby woof

Rough_Rock
PROPOSAL UPDATE (for those who are interested!):

The day after I got the ring, my GF was diagnosed with gallstones and the doctor said the gallbladder must go! It''s strange, because she is a young, fit vegetarian that doesn''t meet the usual profile for this condition. I had to play nurse for a week and help her get well enough so I can give this ring to her! I have been looking at this thing over and over to the point that the felt got dirty in the presentation box... I had to order a new one. Now I can really understand why you ladies go nuts over diamonds... they are so beautiful and hypnotic. Almost makes me wanna wear one too!

She''s about 90% recovered at this point, and the plan will go as follows: On Saturday we are going out to Ft. Collins to see Wynton Marsalis play at a real nice venue. We have a cozy little B&B booked as well. That afternoon, we are planning on a little picnic along the Poudre River, and that is when I plan on surprising her! I figure that will make the rest of the day SLIGHTLY more special. I am really not good with surprises, and it has been agonizing to hold this ring for so long. I already let the cat out of the bag to most of our friends, so the only one who will really be surprised (hopefully!!) will be her.

Hand shots to follow next week...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hah, I saw your name at the end of the thread and immediately thought, "He asked! And is posting handshots! WOO!"
25.gif

I am sorry to hear your girlfriend (heehee, not for much longer!) has had to have surgery! That is never any fun, but it''s lovely that you have been there to take care of her. I think your proposal day sounds fantastic (dude, Wynton Marsalis ROCKS). I am so excited for you! Have a wonderful, WONDERFUL day!
1.gif

...and yes, return with hand shots please.
27.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I just can''t get over all the beautiful choices everyone makes for their jewelry here on PS. I feel like I''m constantly repeating myself, but -- that setting is an exquisite showcase for your solitaire! Congratulations!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
good luck with the proposal!! Can''t wait til you come back with pics
30.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2008 3:30:34 PM
Author: zomby woof
PROPOSAL UPDATE (for those who are interested!):

The day after I got the ring, my GF was diagnosed with gallstones and the doctor said the gallbladder must go! It''s strange, because she is a young, fit vegetarian that doesn''t meet the usual profile for this condition. I had to play nurse for a week and help her get well enough so I can give this ring to her! I have been looking at this thing over and over to the point that the felt got dirty in the presentation box... I had to order a new one. Now I can really understand why you ladies go nuts over diamonds... they are so beautiful and hypnotic. Almost makes me wanna wear one too!

She''s about 90% recovered at this point, and the plan will go as follows: On Saturday we are going out to Ft. Collins to see Wynton Marsalis play at a real nice venue. We have a cozy little B&B booked as well. That afternoon, we are planning on a little picnic along the Poudre River, and that is when I plan on surprising her! I figure that will make the rest of the day SLIGHTLY more special. I am really not good with surprises, and it has been agonizing to hold this ring for so long. I already let the cat out of the bag to most of our friends, so the only one who will really be surprised (hopefully!!) will be her.

Hand shots to follow next week...
Haha you are too cute! Your plans sound very romantic, be sure not to hesitate with the handshot updates...we will be waiting
2.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait!!!! Glad your gf is feeling better.

zomby woof

Rough_Rock
Well, IT happened... and she said, yes!! I took her out to the park to a private place for a romantic picnic. Made all her favorite dishes the night before. We drank some amazing French bubbly that cost way too much... Then I told her I had a surprise for her that I just got that morning (true!) and she would have to stand up and close her eyes. I placed these confetti flowers (which I bought that morning) at her feet and told her to open her eyes. She said, "Oh they are so cute!" and proceeded to sit back down again. I told her there was one more surprise... Got down on one knee and said, "So, do you wanna get married?" She didn''t even look at the ring!!! Well... not at first, that is!! Suffice it to say, I think Pricescope will be gaining another diamond fanatic (lucky me!!) very soon. Thanks again to everyone for all your helpful advice.

And as promised, here are the hand shots... More to follow later.

w768a.jpg

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! The ring looks stunning on her hand!
1.gif
What a lovely proposal! You did an awsome job!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the engagement! That ring is FANTASTIC! The details are impeccably done, great job!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
You two are adorable and that ring looks PERFECT on her hand!

Congrats, and I''m so happy your fiancee is feeling better!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD! Could you two BE any cuter???!!!

Adorable photo, killer diamond, and gorgeous setting!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS!!!
36.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love the setting and the stone is gorgeous. A big giant WHOA! you did good and it looks perfect on her long finders. Congratulations on your engagement.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Another happy MWM girl.
2.gif

It''s beautiful - Congratulations!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... ring looks beautiful on her hand, AND I love your proposal!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Oh good lord. The ring is unbelievable and the two of you are so cute you make my eyes hurt. Beautiful ring for a beautiful bride-to-be.
36.gif

P.S. Glad to hear she's feeling better!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations zomby!! Lovely to hear of a happy finish to the story. Glad your FI (!) is feeling better.

The ring looks gorgeous on her and the stone looks enormous!

You guys look too cute! Well done.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Just perfect! Congrats on your engagement!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - looks great on her hand!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You two are so cute, your GF reminds me of beautiful sixties model Pattie Boyd!! Many congrats on your engagement and beautiful ring!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the pic of you two together. Her ring is a stunner. She is even more beautiful than the ring!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are SUCH a cute couple! What a great story and a FANTASTIC ring!!!!! Stunning! CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks huge on her hand! What a wonderful proposal and what a stunning ring (and couple!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results