shape
carat
color
clarity

My Earrings!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Ok, Ok, you girls talked me into it. I think I''ll put them in and just not take them out for awhile and see just how everyday wear can be... I also want to say thanks to Sundial, Imurden, FireGoddess, Shay37, Virginia, Dancing Fire for all of your kind post , thanks guys....
9.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
WOW, Beautiful earings!! And 1.25ct in EACH ear
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I agree with Firegoddess I never let a good thing sit in a locked box, I would wear them everyday.

I would definately like some more ear shots! They look great!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kaleidoscopic, I haven''t been online in a few days but I haven''t took them off since Monday. so the past three days I haven''t took them off I''ve even been wearing them to bed at night. So I think it might be awhile before I take them off!!!!
face20.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
There you go! You spend so much money on something, I see it as a waste not to wear it as much as you can. Besides, with diamonds, unlike handbags, you don''t have the issue of being careful so you don''t wear it out.
16.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Very true Kaleidoscopic, I don''t plan on taking them off, I just hope hubby can stand my head on his chest at night, I''ve already scratched him up a little. But I think he''ll get over it...
5.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I thought that I would post that I will have some new pics of my square stone collection ... hope to post soon!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results