shape
carat
color
clarity

My DREAM Solitaire from CVB/LAD!!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Yowza!!! Super love this ring! And the ring on baby pic is just the best ring pic I've ever seen. Congratulations on this second beautiful baby. ;))

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The effort you put into incorporating all the features you wanted in a solitaire really paid off. It's a gorgeous ring and looks lovely on your hand. I didn't know you could buy Tiffany coloured pills to keep DSS away! Great idea to also have a beautiful baby on hand to help remind you that your diamond is large and beautiful.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally66 said:
Frankenprongs no more!! It's perfect! And the baby...YUM! The ring on her precious little finger is too much. :love:

Thanks, Ally66!! [emoji1374][emoji8]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
grateful4life said:
I love everything about it! It's HUGE on your tiny finger :))) It's a gorgeous stone and the setting is perfection. And the adorable photo with your baby's finger... #priceless!

Awww, thank you, grateful4life!! ...I just couldn't resist the baby-finger-photo-opp!! [emoji175][emoji1405][emoji183][emoji166][emoji991]

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so tickled by your ongoing photo shoot!!! It's just too perfect with your gorgeous ring!! Love the giant stone and the setting is graceful, sexy and so classic. And I LOVE petite tab prongs!!! I must get me some asap!!!

P.S. Your little girl is absolutely precious :)) .

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano said:
Yowza!!! Super love this ring! And the ring on baby pic is just the best ring pic I've ever seen. Congratulations on this second beautiful baby. ;))

It's true! I have two beautiful babies! [emoji5][emoji175][emoji1405][emoji183][emoji175]

Thank you so much, Sparkly! [emoji8]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polished said:
The effort you put into incorporating all the features you wanted in a solitaire really paid off. It's a gorgeous ring and looks lovely on your hand. I didn't know you could buy Tiffany coloured pills to keep DSS away! Great idea to also have a beautiful baby on hand to help remind you that your diamond is large and beautiful.

I don't know about the DSS prevention pills, but they do serve as a sweet prop for sparklies! [emoji41]

Thank you, Polished!! [emoji1374][emoji1374]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JDDN said:
I am so tickled by your ongoing photo shoot!!! It's just too perfect with your gorgeous ring!! Love the giant stone and the setting is graceful, sexy and so classic. And I LOVE petite tab prongs!!! I must get me some asap!!!

P.S. Your little girl is absolutely precious :)) .

Thanks, JDDN!! [emoji8][emoji8]

The petite tab prongs are my FAVORITE!! ...but my sweet baby girl is the real treasure. [emoji175][emoji175][emoji5]

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooooooooo, I really love the solitaire!!!! Beautiful!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yimmers said:
Oooooooooo, I really love the solitaire!!!! Beautiful!

Thanks, Yimmers! [emoji8]

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an absolute stunner! Amazing ring :clap:

And what a cute wee girl, she looks a real sweetheart :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
msop04|1466797464|4047704 said:
and another... because she's just so adorable, and I can't help myself!! [emoji175][emoji1405][emoji166][emoji183]

cvb_soli_on_blaire_collage.jpg

Congratulations on your new ring! It's absolute perfection! :clap: I love everything about it! :love: :love: :love: The finger coverage is fantastic. It just looks so elegant!

The photo of the new ring on your little girl is beyond adorable! She's just so expressive and darling in the photos! So glad you shared so many pics including the pharmacy ones. They are all great! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love a stunning solitaire and that is just what you have here. Elegance perfected. :love: :love: :love:
A true dream solitaire! Enjoy and please keep posting as many pics as you can. Dreamy and gorgeous (love your sweet DD)! And your ring isn't bad either. :lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snowdrop13 said:
That is an absolute stunner! Amazing ring :clap:

And what a cute wee girl, she looks a real sweetheart :love:

Thank you, Snowdrop! And, yes, she is! [emoji175]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby said:
msop04|1466797464|4047704 said:
and another... because she's just so adorable, and I can't help myself!! [emoji175][emoji1405][emoji166][emoji183]

cvb_soli_on_blaire_collage.jpg

Congratulations on your new ring! It's absolute perfection! :clap: I love everything about it! :love: :love: :love: The finger coverage is fantastic. It just looks so elegant!

The photo of the new ring on your little girl is beyond adorable! She's just so expressive and darling in the photos! So glad you shared so many pics including the pharmacy ones. They are all great! :wavey:

Thank you, Rockinruby!! [emoji8][emoji8]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy said:
Beautiful! I love a stunning solitaire and that is just what you have here. Elegance perfected. :love: :love: :love:
A true dream solitaire! Enjoy and please keep posting as many pics as you can. Dreamy and gorgeous (love your sweet DD)! And your ring isn't bad either. :lol:

Awww!! Thanks so much, missy!! [emoji5][emoji166]

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad you love your new ring! A solitaire is perfect to showcase your new diamond! It is so beautiful and so is your daughter! Enjoy!!!
:appl: :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tweeter8177 said:
I am so glad you love your new ring! A solitaire is perfect to showcase your new diamond! It is so beautiful and so is your daughter! Enjoy!!!
:appl: :appl:

Thank you, tweeter -- I certainly will! [emoji8]

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolute perfection, that setting is magnificent. Is that Caysie's Jovyn solitaire? I have to say, your halo was stunning, but there is nothing quite like a beautiful 6 claw solitaire. To me they are elegant and timeless. Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring, I can see it shining over here in Oz 8-)

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
well, you already know I am thrilled for you and LOVE it...I knew you would-CVB is an artiste'!xoxoxo

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you please post more pictures!!!! :love: :love: :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnyjay|1466943381|4048481 said:
Absolute perfection, that setting is magnificent. Is that Caysie's Jovyn solitaire? I have to say, your halo was stunning, but there is nothing quite like a beautiful 6 claw solitaire. To me they are elegant and timeless. Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring, I can see it shining over here in Oz 8-)

Thank you, Monnyjay! Yes, this was a modified Jovyn solitaire. Caysie hit it out of the park -- I couldn't be happier! :wavey: =)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1466983938|4048638 said:
well, you already know I am thrilled for you and LOVE it...I knew you would-CVB is an artiste'!xoxoxo

Thanks, artdeco!! :naughty: ...I'm a shameless CVB groupie now. :halo: :lol: :lol: ...but seriously, I am. 8)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nala|1466987450|4048651 said:
Can you please post more pictures!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Hey nala! I'm at work for the next several days, so not much for props except... well... pills and such. I will try to get creative - HA! :cheeky: :lol: :lol:

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ACK!!! It looks amazing on you (AND on your gorgeous daughter!) I'm so happy you love it - and those pharmacy themed pics are a CvB/LAD first, I'm sure lol! Enjoy!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ericad said:
ACK!!! It looks amazing on you (AND on your gorgeous daughter!) I'm so happy you love it - and those pharmacy themed pics are a CvB/LAD first, I'm sure lol! Enjoy!

HA! Yes, I'm a little limited at work... Everyone else has beautiful flowers, and I prop my baubles on antibiotics! ...I'm such the trendsetter. [emoji848][emoji15][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks so much for the kind words, Erica! I seriously could not be more thrilled!! Next project -- CVB platinum eternity!! (Just don't tell my husband [emoji16][emoji16][emoji56]) [emoji1374]

...and if you need me to show you the way of the pharmacy photo shoot, you know my number. [emoji23][emoji381][emoji183]

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! What an amazing stone and solitaire setting.
And your DD is soooo cute :D

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
msop, your new solitaire is beyond gorgeous! I don't think I've EVER seen tabs so PERFECT!!! And your baby girl is ever so precious with her beautiful eyes and rosy cheeks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results