shape
carat
color
clarity

My colored diamond ring collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
W.O.W.!!!!

What beautiful diamond rings!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting pictures of them - I had noticed your lovely avatar before, and I absolutely LOVE coloured diamonds!!!

What a lucky girl you are to have such wonderful jewellery!!
1.gif

Do please post pics of any others you have.. and some hand shots!!

x x x

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, F me with a chainsaw! I didn''t even read that the pear is BLUE! Yer killin'' me, K...

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful collection of pretties! I love them all. I dream of having a pink diamond someday.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
kroshka- stunning collection! We don''t see that many colors of the rainbow too often
30.gif

Date: 2/16/2008 11:26:54 AM
Author: Ninama
Oh, F me with a chainsaw! I didn''t even read that the pear is BLUE! Yer killin'' me, K...
errrrr....
33.gif

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Kroshka - I''m so glad you decided to share. These diamonds are really amazing!!!!

30.gif
36.gif
19.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Glad that other Ps-ers appreciate the rarest of rare.

Yes, can we have some hand shots?

And let''s all help getting ideas for a new setting for the pink/purple cushion.

(PS) she''s not new to PS, just building up her sharing steam.........
9.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful collection you have.. Please post more pics...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, gorgeous collection! For the pink purple cushion, I would go with a thin rose gold band with pave diamonds. If rose gold wouldn''t look right I would go for the same thing but in white gold/plat. Yummy!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - I love colored diamonds!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Working on trying to get some hand shots - but it''s really hard to snap pics of your own hand while holding the camera and trying to coordinate hitting the button with your other hand!

In the meantime.....more pinks
18.gif

kroshka

2pinks1331.jpg

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 7:52:42 PM
Author: thing2of2
Ooh, gorgeous collection! For the pink purple cushion, I would go with a thin rose gold band with pave diamonds. If rose gold wouldn''t look right I would go for the same thing but in white gold/plat. Yummy!

Hi thing2of2,

I definitely like the idea of rose gold, at least for the head/or prongs where the stone is set. A whole ring in rose gold might be something to consider!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 11:42:37 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
Do halos of any kind appeal to you for the cushion?

http://rockdiamond.com/index.php?crn=259&rn=1033&action=show_detail

http://rockdiamond.com/index.php?crn=259&rn=441&action=show_detail

I know you already have a 3 stone but I liked the sides on this one
9.gif

http://rockdiamond.com/index.php?crn=259&rn=562&action=show_detail

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I love halos, but my worry is that all my rings will end up being halos! So, my thought is if I can find another design for this particular stone, that would be great. Modern, antique, any kind of style - I''m open to new ideas.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
YAY FOR KROSHKA!!! you finally gave these babies what they deserve! their own thread!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

like i''ve said many times, your rings are gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

okay, we''re missing hand shots woman! hand shots!!! no excuses. tut tut, get to it!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful collection! I''d love to see more pictures!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing your collection! I''ve always a colored diamond ring.
Kroshka, can you recommend a store or person to get colored diamonds from?

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing your collection! I''ve always wanted a colored diamond ring.
Kroshka, can you recommend a store or person to get colored diamonds from?

guylian

Rough_Rock
30.gif
beautiful collection you have there!! thanks for sharing!!!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2008 4:47:50 PM
Author: kroshka
Working on trying to get some hand shots - but it''s really hard to snap pics of your own hand while holding the camera and trying to coordinate hitting the button with your other hand!

18.gif

kroshka

Huh do you own these too?????

My Lord...where are you finding these?

Please spill the beans and hand shots purty please too!!!

30.gif
emotion-19.gif
emlove.gif
emquestion.gif
emquestion.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:50:39 AM

Working on trying to get some hand shots - but it's really hard to snap pics of your own hand while holding the camera and trying to coordinate hitting the button with your other hand!

18.gif

kroshka

Oooooohhhhhmmyyyygod, Kroshka!

I'd start a new thread on this fancy color diamond topic, but I think it probably belongs on a Debtors Anonymous forum. I've managed, somehow, to keep my problem in check, at the admiration level, but geez! White diamonds are beautiful enough... but dipping into the hard stuff: pinks, greens and blues and ... oy... I need *help*. The other "DA", maybe.

I just got a little job that pays in carats (so you know I'm strung out on rocks!), but they're not gonna be pink, I can tell you that!
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock

18.gif

kroshka

OH MY! You''re killin'' me!
3.gif

That PEAR!
18.gif
Oh! I''ve never used that emoticon!! (I feel positively indecent!) Really Kroshka--WHOAZERS!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing photos and I can''t wait to see more.

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful collection!
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Missed this one somehow! What a fabulous collection!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Luv it - Luv it!!!!!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:50:39 AM

18.gif

kroshka

30.gif
emotion-19.gif
emlove.gif
emquestion.gif
emquestion.gif

Yes these two are also mine
19.gif
I''m not sure when I''ll get the pink pear set, but I already know it''s probably getting halo''ed - thus the reason I don''t necessarily want the pink purple cushion halo''ed.

Hand shots are in the works but I need DH''s help to be able to take some decent shots.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 1:07:53 PM
Author: coatimundi

18.gif

kroshka

OH MY! You''re killin'' me!

3.gif

That PEAR!
18.gif
Oh! I''ve never used that emoticon!! (I feel positively indecent!) Really Kroshka--WHOAZERS!

LOL coatimundi! I like pears now more than I used to. It used to be one of my least favorite shapes until this particular pink one came along. The stone is very brilliant and sparkly which is what really caught my eye.

diamond. md

Rough_Rock
your collection is fabulous.
i also started collecting natural colored diamond last year.
Just wanting to know if all your colored dia GIA cert and is it true without them it is not worthy?
What do you think of a fancy blue marquise 55 pts at $33k GIA cert, is that a reasonable price?
Thanks in advance for your feedback and opinion.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
WOW!!! How in the name of bling did I miss this thread???

Your collection is mind-bongling!! We have to see finger shots now!!!
36.gif
35.gif

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi diamond, md,

You need to post pics of your colored diamonds! What colors do you have so far?

In regards to price, I would have to say, it truly is on a stone by stone basis. You can''t just go by the GIA report. Definitely see the stone in person or get lots of photos and be sure they have not been modified to enhance the photos. However, that said, if the blue is really blue and attractive, I would say that price seems reasonable for a fancy blue (let me clarify by saying that the price seems somewhat reasonable to me - take it with a grain of salt cause I''m not a gemologist or appraiser, just a consumer). Again, though in regards to color for that price, I would want it to be on the very high end of fancy blue and not the lower end (i.e. borderline fancy light, I would want it to be borderline fancy intense). As a consumer, I take into account the color and overall attractiveness of the stone in terms of the color and cut and clarity. I have had some buyers remorse on a couple of stones that were I clarity.

Hope my opinion was helpful and I look forward to seeing pics of your stone(s)!

kroshka

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Isabel and all others who have been waiting to see hand shots - I just wanted to say thanks for your patience and the praise on my collection.

Life has been hectic and I''ve been dealing with an illness in the family as well as my own health, but I promise to try to get some hand shots soon.

kroshka

diamond. md

Rough_Rock
Hello Kroska,
Thanks for responding. I may get the chance to see the stone next week. I will try to take a
picture of it and posts it then.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results