shape
carat
color
clarity

My Blue Diamond..part 2

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I think that starlight band would go really well!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
oh wow...gorgeous! stunning! I really really love it!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m back again. Just truly gorgeous!! I''ve saved your rings to my "Beautiful" folder. I hope you don''t mind. It''s got pictures of all the things I''ve come across in my websurfs that just take my breath away.

Oh, and more pictures wouldn''t be frowned upon either!!!!
face18.gif

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...my....goodess..... AMAZING!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, your blue diamond looks wonderful in the new setting!! What a great choice.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, I love your new set! The yellow gold really makes your gorgeous stone pop!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Love the setting. I''ve had blue diamond stud earrings for years and I absolutely love them. I think it is that gorgeous shade of blue. Soooooo beautiful!

Well done!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
WOWweeee! That is one gorgeous diamond, and the yellow gold band is perfect for it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
What an amazing diamond!

Love the yellow gold wedding set! So beautiful!

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Ok, its a fake flower...but its pretty.

ring in flower p.JPG

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
This is a real flower. lol

ring in flower 2 p.JPG

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
I love seeing it on my hand.

ring on fing 1a p.JPG

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Another side view

ring side 1 p.JPG

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Wow...look at the color change in the different light.

ring dk blue p.JPG

pixie1216

Rough_Rock
your set is beautiful. it is very exciting to see YELLOW gold!! everything is white metals these days. i think the plain yellow gold band is the classic wedding symbol. yellow gold bands look much prettier against the skin than white metal.( and my band is white gold.) i have often thought about getting a yellow gold band to switch it with. p.s. the blue diamond isn''t too shabby either!!
28.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your new setting! I love how the yellow gold sets off your blue diamond. U did good.
2.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s gorgeous and I love the scattered band too
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It is Fabulous! That setting was MADE for that diamond! The color contrast is perfect......... I seriously could go on and on about your rings
30.gif
Congratulations
36.gif

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
My goodness that is STUNNING! The blue diamond is just the greatest!

Where did you purchase it from???

The new setting makes it look a million dollars, great choice!!!!

Lozza

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
The new setting is perfect! I love the simplicity, and the yellow gold really compliments the blue of the stone!
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I looked at your old set all I noticed was the rings. When I look at your new set the first thing I see is the diamond! It looks amazing and so blue! You have really made an excellent choice!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
That''s lovely! Your set is so elegant and yet there''s that modern streak that makes it even more unique. Congrats, it''s beautiful!
36.gif

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Believe it or not, the diamond was purchased at at local BM at the mall! They were having a resetting event, and we just happened to walk by! The rest is traumatic history. lol.

Again..thank you for all the compliments. I work as a cashier, and my hands are always being watched (make sure I punch those buttons right!). I''ve actually had women grab my hand and yank it across the belt to get a better look. Men are a little more subtle, they just comment and then expect a closer look, which i''ll gladly give them.

The rings almost never come off my finger..not only because I''m glad I have them to wear finally, but also because they don''t come off very easily. The tension setting was made in a size 4. It gets over my knuckle tightly, sometimes dragging the bottom of the diamond depending on my swelling of the day. But its on and it stays comfortably loose. The wedding band is a 4.5, and fits perfectly.

I''m sure I can manage more pictures in the future. I love to take these pics!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! modern clean lines and it looks amazing on you.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning set and it looks amazing on you!!!!

You did very good!
2.gif

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look - wear it in good health!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
I have a blue diamond as well, though it''s set in platinum, and while I''ve always thought the white/blue combo was as pretty as it could get, your ring is an utter knockout!
I love how the yellow gold brings out the vibrant hues in your diamond. It really makes the turquoise pop!
Beautiful!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved your old setting, and would never imagine i could love a yellow gold tensiion setting so much more!!!!! That setting and the warmth of the gold really highlight the stone so much more than the old setting. The bonus is i am sure it will be so comfy to wear b/c of the rounded soft metal...it''s incredible!

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Its actually not a big diamond... only .62 ! I too am impressed with how it looks.

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
wow i dont know how i missed this one, its beautiful! love that setting, and the band is amazing too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results