shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, your sweetie done gooooood. Really GOOOOD!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Gorgeous! And I love that he designed it himself. He did a fantastic job.

Congratulations!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
LOVE IT... and it looks perfect on your hand...you must be so excited...were you shocked??? tell me more!!

Hey, I started an EC/show me some LIFE thread...you should definitely showcase this beauty in there as well...any step cut is welcome...
the fire on your beauty is jumping off the page...
CONGRATS!!!!!

shatzie

Rough_Rock
I *was* shocked!

I knew that he was down to two options: the Verragio setting or custom designing one. Since I didn''t know what he had in mind, I was honestly really hoping for the Verragio setting. But when he gave me this (which I had never seen before) I was stunned, and I realized that it was absolutely perfect for me.

This ring basically embodied everything we both wanted in the ring. I wanted a center stone that really stood out from a thin band, and I didn''t want any large side stones competing with the center stone. I also wanted something a little different than the rings that are currently popular right now. He really loved the symbolism of the three-stone past/present/future design but most of all wanted me to have something timeless that I can treasure forever. I think he did well!

I will mosey on over to your EC life thread, then!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
He done good!
18.gif
Lovely!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
I love that you were shocked and that he put so much into it AND that it''s something you love.
It''s the perfect start to forever....
CONGRATS.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results