shape
carat
color
clarity

My anniversary ring is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congrats on your anniversary!
36.gif

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
emilina22 -thank you! It has been a very very happy 5 years for us. The ring is the icing though..

CrookedRock - Thanks and I can''t wait to see yours! How much longer???

Catmom - Thank you! And as I''ve mentioned in previous posts, the chunky facets came as a complete surprise! Never saw the ring until it was shipped here.

Chickpea - Thank you! I will post more pics later when my son gets over his fever.

Here are the specs

Cushion Brilliant
7.19x 6.78x 3.78
E/VVS2
Table 60%
Depth 57.1%

As you can see, it is not deep at all and a huge table for what it is. But still very chunky!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! It looks right at home on your hand.

Happy anniversary to you and the hubby!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It''s absolutely GORGEOUS! So delicate and feminine and loaded with DIAMONDS! It''s delicious. Congratulations on you anniversary and I hope your little one feels better.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Cow - that''s amazingly gorgeous on you!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh! So glad you got the photos to work! Stunning! Congratulations!
36.gif

ajl

Shiny_Rock
Spectactular!!! (And classy.)

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
It''s a dream ring...you''ll never get tired of looking at that...
and now that you have it, STATS DON''T MEAN A THING!!!! It''s mesmerizing!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Love it!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
What an incredible diamond and beautiful ring!
36.gif
Congrats!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
OH MY STARS. MY NEW FAV RING
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
(well, tied with DFs)....LOVE IT!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Also, what size finger are you?! And how did you get the discount? Did you just ask?

CONGRATS AGAIN!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
So classic and gorgeous! It looks HUGE on your finger!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Burk - Thank you! It has been 5 blissful years and more to come and hopefully more diamonds...

Gemgirl - It sure feels right at home on my hand. Poor guy is only going to get a wine cellar from me! But I''m sure he''ll love it.

Pixley - Thanks! I''m loving my ring. It is loaded with diamonds but is not too much (it can never be too much any way.) My son''s fever has gone down a little but it seems to climb in the evenings. Talk about stress!

Your little one is absolutely gorgeous! How old is she? Btw, I read somewhere that you are Canadian, correct? I''m from Ontario but been here in Tokyo for about 9 years. I go home in summer for a month or two to hang with my family.

I LOVE your ring. It is so elegant and super chunky!

04diamond<3 - Thank you! I''m enjoying it.

Violet - Thank you sooo much.

Coatimundi - I had to get hubby to help. It took me a couple of days and all I had to do was ask him!
I had already told him that he''s the man when and if I ever needed anything (anything...including diamonds.. wink, wink!)

Ajl - Thanks! I loved it when I first saw it but then thought that it was a bit much but am pretty comfortable with it now.

GemALLogist - Thank you! I guess cushions are really tricky. I''ll take more pics when my son is better.

Vespergirl - I love your ring too. I am thinking of resetting my original ering to something like yours. Could I have more info on yours?

Sparkalicious - Thank you, thank you! The diamond is so white, more white than my GIA E colour original ering. I wonder if it has anything to do with the cut and the pave.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 8:24:38 PM
Author: UCLABelle
Also, what size finger are you?! And how did you get the discount? Did you just ask?

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Before coming across this ring, I wanted something like yours! In fact, I think when I move back to Canada, I will go for an emerald.

Re your questions, my ring size is between 4-4.5, all depending on how swollen I am. I basically was not able to get the sort of discount other PSers were talking about the first couple of tries (Vegas and Hawaii.) They offer around 13.5%, which is nothing like the 30% someone here got. I originally though that 30% would be too much to ask but was comfortable around 20%, and that was about what I got. I called another store and told them that if they could give me the ring at my offer price then I''d buy in an instant. So the SA got back to me with the good news a week later and the ring was mine!

I had to pay duty for it to come into Japan and if I had them do it for me, it would have been 2,600 dollars but I decided to claim it myself and ended up paying only 1,300 dollars! Yay me! I guess being married to banker rubs off (both of us are super calculating.)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. You have small fingers, but boy does that ring look huge!!!! I was curious about the discounts, because we have been looking into their eternity rings...but haven''t asked for a discount, etc....

Thank you for the compliment on my ring, but I would trade mine for yours in a heartbeat!!!! Just beautiful!!!!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring, and congrats on your anniversary!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Wow.

I mean seriously...W O W
30.gif

I would soooo love to own a ring like that. Lucky lady you.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and looks beautiful on your hand. What fantastic anniversary present.

Linda

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s just stunning! It looks fantastic on you. Happy anniversary, too!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
[:) I could honestly look @ your ring all day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible ring...the cushion is gorgeous!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 10:01:21 PM
Author: UCLABelle
Thanks for the update. You have small fingers, but boy does that ring look huge!!!! I was curious about the discounts, because we have been looking into their eternity rings...but haven''t asked for a discount, etc....

Thank you for the compliment on my ring, but I would trade mine for yours in a heartbeat!!!! Just beautiful!!!!!!

Yeah.. if you were near, we could do a swap! I see one SP.. but too soon for another ring I think! I really want the matching earrings though...

I would say aim for 25% or so and negotiate down from there. Also, if you are where there is no HW, you could have it shipped to you and you wouldn''t have to pay sales tax.

Their eternity bands are to die for! Which one are you after?

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Star sparkle, Purrfectpear, Linda W, Thing2of2, Akmiss and Diamondseeker2006 all for your wonderful complements. My ring is loving all the attention!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the signed pieces is similar, but larger :) :) :)

I live close to a HW (Beverly Hills) and a new one is opening even closer (Costa Mesa) soon! I will see what type of discount I can get, if any
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Your ring is simply TDF. Love it. Congrats on your annivesary. It looks gorgeous on you hand.
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous anniversary gift. Congrats and wear it in the best of health, cheers!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ginzagirl, I had to come back and visit your beauty!

I love your halo. Could I ask how big the diamonds are around your center stone? Very nice size! I''m having designing daydreams and I have to stop that!..... until at least next year. :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is lovely!!!!!!! I may have missed this, but will you be wearing a band with this? ENJOY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results