shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.51 E VS1 upgrade in a Leon setting is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
oh that''s magnificent! I LOVE that delicate band!!!
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, diamondnut, I keep coming back to this thread....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your set!!!!

jellycat

Rough_Rock
i have to agree with all the comments here.. you have a breathtaking set! leon really did a wonderful job on your rings. wear them with pride and don''t be afraid of them rubbing against one another. is there any stone on stone contact when you wear them together?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 4:39:34 PM
Author: Lynn B

23.gif

That was me up there. Speechless. For possibly the first time in my life!
Dear lord above, those rings have to be one of the most beautiful sights I have ever beheld!
Gorgeous rings, simply gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

More pictures please. Like a zillion! And as close up of the pave and the head as you possible can get, please oh please!

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2008 8:39:06 PM
Author: diamondnut
Ring on a papaya
Ay yi yi payaya! that thing is gorgeous! and E VS1?! Saaa-weeet! I love Leon''s work... beautiful, dainty bands. Stunning diamond.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
hi again everyone. here are more pics. my husband thinks i''m obsessed. me thinks he''s right!!

dnring119.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
ring on a kiwiberry

dnring120.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
basket view of ring on kiwiberry

dnring121.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
ring on mini-pumpkin

dnring123.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
ring on pumpkin again

dnring124.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
ring on my finger. is it my imagination or do diamonds look bigger when you wear it a little off-centered?

dnring122.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
vespergirl, hopefully those profile pics are good enough. i tried my best.

jellycat, that's just my problem...i can't tell if there's any stone on stone contact or stone on metal contact for that matter. i think i need to get my hands on a loupe!

lynn b...are you speaking yet
41.gif
. hope you enjoy these additional pics!!! and i just can't seem to get a good shot of the pave. the camera just won't focus properly! i shall keep trying though.

and last but not least, thank you all for your kind words!!! it's so awesome to be able to share the excitement with fellow diamondnuts!

now, i know this is going to sound ridiculous but how can i make my fingers appear longer and leaner? i'm a size 6 but the rings are a 6 1/4 because i don't want them to squeeze my fingers at all. after looking at the finger shots, i wish i had smaller daintier fingers. now how can i create that illusion. kinda like dressing to look 10 lbs lighter i guess!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2008 8:22:50 PM
Author: diamondnut
vespergirl, hopefully those profile pics are good enough. i tried my best.

jellycat, that''s just my problem...i can''t tell if there''s any stone on stone contact or stone on metal contact for that matter. i think i need to get my hands on a loupe!

lynn b...are you speaking yet
41.gif
. hope you enjoy these additional pics!!! and i just can''t seem to get a good shot of the pave. the camera just won''t focus properly! i shall keep trying though.

and last but not least, thank you all for your kind words!!! it''s so awesome to be able to share the excitement with fellow diamondnuts!

now, i know this is going to sound ridiculous but how can i make my fingers appear longer and leaner? i''m a size 6 but the rings are a 6 1/4 because i don''t want them to squeeze my fingers at all. after looking at the finger shots, i wish i had smaller daintier fingers. now how can i create that illusion. kinda like dressing to look 10 lbs lighter i guess!

Longer painted fingernails will have that effect. Same idea as high heels making the legs look longer! I just love your ring!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
diamondnut, your rings are gorgeous!
30.gif
I love the thin bands...they are so feminine and delicate yet the diamonds appear to sparkle like crazy! Congratulations!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my goodness...love, love, love the new pics...your ring is just amazingly gorgeous!!1

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful rings! love that rock!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning set! Your rings are simply gorgeous.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Whoa that side view makes it look even more delicate! Leon''s work is really amazing.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW
6.gif
30.gif
31.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
THanks for the extra basket pics, diamondnut! I just think that your ring is incredible! Can''t stop looking at it!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is definitely one of my favorites on all of PSland!
30.gif
It is just heavenly and 5 years isn''t very long to wait for an upgrade!

As a general question to all you Leon owners, how reasonable are his prices compared to the more designer lines, i.e. Ritani? (Not meant to threadjack - I would like your answer as well diamondnut!)
1.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Gorgeous, and I love the thin band!!! So dainty, and makes the diamond POP! Enjoy it!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Gorgeous, gorgeous stone and setting. Wow.

36.gif
Congratulations!

Cachette
1.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
You need to post this ring in "show me your super-thin bands" thread!!

Your rings are what I wanted when engaged, and always the stupid mall stores would tell me you can''t put such small diamonds next to a large (1.1ct!) diamond, etc. etc... Wish I''d known Pricescope back then!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
One of my new favs! Beautiful Leon :) :) :) Just YUMMY!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful.
I love how delicate the bands are
30.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 10:00:42 AM
Author: Anna0499
Your ring is definitely one of my favorites on all of PSland!
30.gif
It is just heavenly and 5 years isn''t very long to wait for an upgrade!

As a general question to all you Leon owners, how reasonable are his prices compared to the more designer lines, i.e. Ritani? (Not meant to threadjack - I would like your answer as well diamondnut!)
1.gif

Anna,

Funny you should ask about Ritani. I was actually considering the Ritani Endless Love setting since it''s similar in style to what I ended up having made. I find Leon''s prices very reasonable but of course it varies with the complexity of the project.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
all your kind words are very much appreciated!!! I''m SOOOO glad i found PS. I would''ve never had known about Leon otherwise. The thin bands were inspired by Kate Beckingsale''s rings. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them!

As for wearing the solitaire and band together...Leon didn''t exactly bless it. As some of you who''ve worked with him knows, he discourages wearing a band with the engagement ring. But I insisted on having the band made anyway. So if there''s any damage done by wearing them together, it''s kinda at my own risk. Thus my hesitation...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results