shape
carat
color
clarity

Lily Pendant Project Complete

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just beautiful! I love the idea of having two chains - it will make it a very versatile piece. Enjoy!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohh that looks amazing! Sorry I missed this thread yday!

I love the blue and purple flower shots!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
What a unique piece! It turned out beautiful.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I really love it! I remember when you started this project and I''m just so impressed with how it turned out! Who owns the design now? You or Pearlmans? It''s just such a unique piece I''m curious as to how that works. It''s definitely a piece of art! LOVE IT!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
very pretty mrssalvo, didn''t know this was in the works.

hey, how is the upgrade coming along?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I see that you have it in your possession now and I love all the new pics! It is just so beautiful!!! I agree though that it needs to be a little shorter on you.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out beautifully! I love it! The color of the tanzanite looks yummy!
9.gif
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...it''s fantastic!!!! It looks so great on you!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! that purple tanz. is just utterly divine!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! OH! OH!

Stunning! Simply stunning!

What a unique and LOVELY necklace. And TWO chains?! WooHoo!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...love that pendant! It looks great. I like 18" inch chains. The dog shot is just too cute!! Both babies...lovely.
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you all for the wonderful comments. I am really so entirely pleased with this project and I can''t thank Irina enough for really being the one to take my little paper drawing and give it life.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2006 3:48:13 PM
Author: sumbride
I really love it! I remember when you started this project and I''m just so impressed with how it turned out! Who owns the design now? You or Pearlmans? It''s just such a unique piece I''m curious as to how that works. It''s definitely a piece of art! LOVE IT!

technically sumbride I think Irina would own the idea since she''s the one who came up with the photoshop image. Pearlmans would not reproduce it without her permission
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2006 4:13:20 PM
Author: BeaudryBabe
very pretty mrssalvo, didn''t know this was in the works.

hey, how is the upgrade coming along?

thanks BB..the upgrade is coming along fine. I''ve purchased my stone from Pearlmans and am waiting for it to get back from AGS. I''m in the process of trying to decide how and world i''m going to choose a setting
32.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooohhhhh....so pretty mrss!
30.gif

the color looks great. really beautiful.
enjoy it!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I love it, Mrs S!!!! It''s so unique and feminine. It looks great around your neck too!! Can''t wait to see it with your beautiful new ring!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how the way it''s carved makes it look like it''s blooming right there on your chest! Truly gorgeous!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant is gorgeous! I''m glad you''ll be getting a 16 inch chain from Bill so you can interchange them. I really love the hydrangea shots!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy yummy necklace. Love it!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ooohhh, congrats! the pendant is soooo beautiful! it looks lovely on you!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2006 6:50:10 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Date: 7/14/2006 3:48:13 PM

Author: sumbride

technically sumbride I think Irina would own the idea since she''s the one who came up with the photoshop image. Pearlmans would not reproduce it without her permission
1.gif

Cool! I like it even more knowing it will be a 1 of a kind... even though if it were mass-produced, I''d put one on my wish list! I love it!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks belle, dem, kristy, snlee, cinderella, jetmal, and sumbride.

I wore the pendant out tonight and just love it. even got a couple comments/complements on it
9.gif

mandyd

Shiny_Rock
This is a beautiful necklace. The blue is so vibrant! Smashing! Way to go Mrs. S.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooooooooooooooohh purty!!!

I agree, shorter and thinner chain. The flower is so delicate.

30.gif
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mrs Salvo I love it! It came out so much better then I could have imagined it! Congratulations, oh and that shot with it on the hydrangea is killer.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks btiger, flopkins and Mat..

hey Mat, it''s good to see you back..we miss you
35.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I am sooo late to this thread..... but I noticed your avatar and I am so impressed with the end result of your design.
It is lovely!!
enjoy
36.gif

IrishRose

Rough_Rock
That is the prettiest and most vibrant piece of tanzanite I have ever seen! The necklace really turned out well!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2006 10:32:59 PM
Author: mrssalvo
thanks belle, dem, kristy, snlee, cinderella, jetmal, and sumbride.

I wore the pendant out tonight and just love it. even got a couple comments/complements on it
9.gif
Hi MrsSalvo ~
emrose.gif

I just had to take another long look ... It''s really a gorgeous and stunning piece of art!
18.gif

Enjoy!
face23.gif

And I knew you would get compliments on it ... It is something I would have noticed across the room and contiplated on how I could get a closer look! Just so yummy!
emsmilep.gif

Take care & have a wonderful day!
35.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I''ve been waiting to see this project completed and it is stunning! I love it! I didn''t realize you were going to add some melee diamonds to the design. It''s so unique and pretty, you''ll treasure it your whole life long!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results