shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s Show Off Our 2-3 Carat "Center Stones" Here!

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
How do you all take such nice pictures of your rings? I want to show my ring on here but can''t get a clear shot of it from my digicam - I''m even using macro mode and it''s still blurry!
7.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi ilovebling,
i find natural sunlight works best for me and the key is holding the camera very still. one little movement turns into a blury pic. some camera''s are more sophicated now days, but with my little cannon, just being in macro and good natural light seems to work great. please keep trying we want to see pics of you ring
3.gif
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh i am in heaven over here with all these fabulous big rocks!! more more more!!! oh and mrs jam, that rock in that setting is just to die for. definitely one of my favorites!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 10:14:28 PM
Author: mrs jam
Well, I don''t post much; but I''m called out of lurkdom to post my baby. It''s known around these parts (according to my husband) as the The Last Major Diamond Purchase. He actually drew up a contract for me to sign! Oh brother. Anyway, it''s 2.56 ct. K/VS1 we purchased from GOG. I was nervous about the K color since it was an online purchase, but it was a needless worry. Setting by Mark Morrell. So far it''s satisfied all my diamond urges. Key words being ''so far.''

Gorgeous ring Mrs. J! Heehee, my husband would have drawn one up too, I''m sure. LOL! We do have a verbal one though...10-15yrs w/o nagging(except for financial windfall...that was my clause - any major extra $$$ and I''m joining the 5ct. club before I''m 50 yrs.)

I''ve been keeping my part of the contract fairly well, he does suffer through the advert pin-ups, screensavers, and desktops.
3.gif

Satisfied so far too. Not much shrinkage yet...cleaning it helps.. taking wedding band-only breaks...so will losing weight.

There''s just always something new and beautiful to drool over here and in magazines! sigh.
5.gif

**Lynn, I edited in my ring size. We have the same!
37.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Love all the stones! Very beautiful and big
30.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
All these beautiful 2+ carats. I hope one day I can own one.....

Mrs. Jam, I still can''t believe yours is a K. It looks fabulous!
36.gif

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
I just LOVE this thread...Can''t wait to add mine on Monday (new ETA for my new e-ring!)

mrs jam....Your ring is gorgeous, who knew a K could be so white???? It is TOO pretty!

The idea of a contract is Hi-larious, I can''t let my hubby read this thread or he might think it is a good idea and try to instigate a diamond contract in my family!!!! On second thought, I am 7 mo pg with our first baby, and he is a bit sketchy about making any comment or action that might set off the old hormones-Ha :) I might get a pass on this diamond....we can consider it a fair trade for carrying his first born son for 9 mo...

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2005 4:03:31 PM
Author: jewelgirl
I just LOVE this thread...Can't wait to add mine on Monday (new ETA for my new e-ring!)

mrs jam....Your ring is gorgeous, who knew a K could be so white???? It is TOO pretty!

The idea of a contract is Hi-larious, I can't let my hubby read this thread or he might think it is a good idea and try to instigate a diamond contract in my family!!!! On second thought, I am 7 mo pg with our first baby, and he is a bit sketchy about making any comment or action that might set off the old hormones-Ha :) I might get a pass on this diamond....we can consider it a fair trade for carrying his first born son for 9 mo...

LOL! Congrats & interesting point!!... I just realized that so far that each of my diamond pieces(1ct, 2ct, & ring guard) I got from dh while pregnant! Otherwise it's been all garnets and/or gold(which i love too... esp. Gil et Jean stuff!).

I'm due with our 2nd Sept. 14-18th(some discrepancy between my ob-gyn and the ultrasound lab's dates)
Yes, pregnancy and birth are definitely more than fair trade for jewelry!!
41.gif

A Mercedes would be nice!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
more?

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Here is my e-ring . My ring size is 7.

GIA
2.51 Princess ( center stone)
F Color
VVS2
DEPTH 71%
TABLE 69%
Polish/Symmetry both V/G

Side stones are trapazoids more than 1/2 carat each but I cant remember.
F Color
VS1

diamonds 016.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
great pix everyone!!!

I might have another to add...i''m investigating something.
11.gif
about half way between 2 and 3 and it''s ROUND
6.gif
hahahaha....but JUST investigating ... no word from Mark yet...or my husband

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump for the new lovelies...come on gals I need more ''ideas'' here...
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s MissGotRocks

2.22 G SI1 AGS0
precision set setting with .66 tcw sides

ring2onhand.JPG

Profile77Preview.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I know of atleast 3 more that should be added here since this got bumped down. Let''s get them on here with the rest of these beautiful boulders!
30.gif
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t have my own 2 ct. but I am very hopeful! A Girl must dream!!! :)Any-who, I love all the posts and I’m excited to see even more…keep up the bling ladies – It’s really lovely.

All the best,

ello

Brilliant_Rock
z78gml – Your ring is so beautiful – gosh – I’m giddy! I would love to see more pictures of your setting….drooooool! Enjoy your lovely setting…
Take care,

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Demelza''s'' beauty;
AGS Ideal Cut, H & A
Weight: 2.353 ct
Measurements: 8.66 x 8.72 x 5.20
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 59.8%
Table: 56%
Pavilion angle: 40.6
Crown angle: 33.8
Girdle: Thin to Medium, faceted
Flourescence: Negligible

backinsp0001_4_222222.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Last of Demelza''s
30.gif

backinsp000122.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
KSlims Boulder "Center is RB 2.1 H, SI1, superideal hearts and arrows; the side stones are each 0.33 H VS1 pears."

kslimsring.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Audrey Hepburns radiant rock
30.gif
!
The center stone is a radiant cut -
2.03 ct
7.47mm x 7.25mm
depth 64.4%
table 68%
girdle medium
clarity SI1
color G
The two side stones are H color, about .25 ct. each!

RADIANT002AD.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
More of Audrey Hepburn''s Radiant:

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
PlatinumRocks
30.gif

Center Stone: 2.57 ct. round H SI2
Side stones: .36 ctw G-H VS2 round melee bead set, milgrain edge (3 pointers)
Setting: Cathedral, basket style
Metal: Platinum, 3mm
Wedding ring:
Round melee prong set eternity in 2.5 mm platinum, 1.50 ctw G-H SI1-SI2 (5 pointers)

platinumrocks.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock

PLEE''s Tiffany''s Legacy w/ matching band

30.gif

Carat Weight: 2.42
Color: F
Clarity: VS1

pleesprettyring12.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks Set:

G/SI1. Measures 8.46 x 8.49 x 5.14. The depth is 60.7, the table 57, the crown 34, and the pavillion 40.9. The mounting is by PrecisionSet with two side diamonds totalling .66. The band is a Tiffany etoile - all in 18 kt

missgotrocks.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, LLL, for including my ring!!! Nice job gathering all the 2+ rocks. Speaking of which, what''s happening with your search??

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s just say I''ll be adding some pics of my own for my custom ring (and new stone that hubby helped me pick out
30.gif
) hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks heheheh
31.gif
31.gif

And I have no problem posting pics when I remember and can find them...so many GORGEOUS rings
30.gif
And I LOVE your stone Demelza!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results