shape
carat
color
clarity

kaleigh...show me the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
omg, i love the teaser pics.
30.gif
the ring is gorgeous!! makes me want a leon so bad!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yay Lisa, I''m so glad you love it! That stone and ring....Soooo fantastic! I don''t know if you said before, how big are the half moons? Have a fun lunch with Nan...We''ll be waiting for a pic fest!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I SAW THE SPARKLING BEAUTY TODAY.

It is absolutely stunning. I got to put it on my lil pinky, her fingers are tiny!

I saw it flash from across the room...

It is perfection, plain and simple. It looks awesome with the other round dazzling beauty from Tiffanys...a perfect pair, one does not out do the other...a match made in heaven.

It looks great on her hand and is just about the prettiest thing ever. Leon is a GOD. I have yet to see anything of his that I did not drool over...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 10:21:03 PM
Author: diamondfan
I SAW THE SPARKLING BEAUTY TODAY.

It is absolutely stunning. I got to put it on my lil pinky, her fingers are tiny!

I saw it flash from across the room...

It is perfection, plain and simple. It looks awesome with the other round dazzling beauty from Tiffanys...a perfect pair, one does not out do the other...a match made in heaven.

It looks great on her hand and is just about the prettiest thing ever. Leon is a GOD. I have yet to see anything of his that I did not drool over...
Awww, thanks!!! I loved seeing it on your hand, it looked right at home on your pinky!!!
31.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, the anticipation is killing me. Would love to see some more pictures soon... great description Diamondfan!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for the pictures! Is the oval being used as a right hand ring? Is that why there is also a round one? Would love to hear about it; it gives me ideas...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beacon, I will answer for her, it looks like the oval is an RHR and the round is her stunning round with pear sides ring from Tiffany''s which is a gorgeous quality as well, and that is on her left hand with diamond bands. (Kaleigh I hope you do not mind that I answered for you but I am up and saw the post!)

widget

Ideal_Rock
DF!! I''m just now discovering you''ve seen the ring! Lucky you!

OK, Lisa! Tomorrow''s the day, right? I hope Nan''s camera is all primed and ready....I sure am!

I''m expecting to see TONS of pics tomorrow night!!

widget

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, Miss K...lots of them and I hope you have a wonderful visit!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 10:03:34 PM
Author: widget

OK, Lisa! Tomorrow''s the day, right? I hope Nan''s camera is all primed and ready....I sure am!

widget
Yup!!! Am going to Nan''s house tomorrow!! Can''t wait to see her, it''s been too long. I have a few surprises as well. We will start posting by noon if not before, and I am taking pics too.
25.gif
Need to learn. So look for a brand new thread, we''ll come up with a clever heading, we always love doing that!!! I am bringing hugs and kisses from all of you to our sweet Angello!!! I can''t wait to cuddle with him.
12.gif
He is such a sweetie!!! I bought him a couple of toys...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Take lots of pictures of ALL of your wonderful jewelry for us, but most importantly have a fun and safe visit!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 11:12:00 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 12/12/2006 10:03:34 PM
Author: widget

widget
Yup!!! Am going to Nan''s house tomorrow!! Can''t wait to see her, it''s been too long. I have a few surprises as well. We will start posting by noon if not before, and I am taking pics too.
25.gif
Need to learn. So look for a brand new thread, we''ll come up with a clever heading, we always love doing that!!! I am bringing hugs and kisses from all of you to our sweet Angello!!! I can''t wait to cuddle with him.
12.gif
He is such a sweetie!!! I bought him a couple of toys...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see the pics of your new ring! Take lots of pictures of Angello too!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*waiting patiently*

OK, that''s a lie.
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
are we there yet?
20.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
fingers rolling on the table ... ... ... ... !!

didn''t she say they would start a new thread? I''m looking

(hey, I''m dealing with food poisoning this morning, but had to check this out !)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ann, I like a girl who knows what is important!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results