shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry you lust over

slg47

Ideal_Rock
haha I have a lot of favorites, including yssie's ring that was posted by others :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh I see my ring! How flattering ::) it went back to WF for a mini makeover and I have to wait another three days 'til I get home to see it, my paws are itching..!

jewelry I admire.. gosh, where to start?

Aeolianarpa's AVC & VC -
aeolVC1.jpg

Yingh's aqua in modified Vatche Swan -
yingh%20aqua%20swan.jpg

blackberry's pear -
Blackberry16.jpg

soycoffee's OEC in Sally's lotus -
soycoffee%20lotus.jpg

iota's cushion -
iota%20cushion.jpg

LTP's asscher - love the super-smooth lines and bevel -
LTP%20asscher.jpg

And.. sidestones!

Kaleigh's oval w/ half-moons, slg's cushion w/ pears, VBnet's 5stone Leon, amethyste's honker ( that's gonna be taken apart?! ;( ) are some that I just adore the proportions on -

kaleigh%20oval.jpg
slg%20cushion%20bgd.jpg
VBnet%20cushion%205stone.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yssi, what kind of makeover are you getting? How can you possibly make it any more perfect? Inquiring minds want to know.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1299088894|2862987 said:
Yssi, what kind of makeover are you getting? How can you possibly make it any more perfect? Inquiring minds want to know.

Haha nothing drastic - probably nothing even noticeable to anyone else! It's just a couple of things that were bugging me enough to send it back. All the prongs thinned out and "pointier'd", gallery crossbars shaved down, insides of trellis fully polished. And mayyyybe... a matching wedding band! If the colour matches. I'm absurdly excited about getting a band that matches in colour!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm totally beginning to see the love of "pointier'd" prongs, so I totally get that. And I totally get the matching band thing. Nothing bugs ME more than when they're ALMOST the same, but juuuuust not quite.

When are you getting it back? Will we see glamour shots?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See, PSers get it! DH thought I was nuts... Three more days 'til I go home again, and oh, I'll definitely be updating :))

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
<---------- obviously, i liked yssie's ring very much so had a v similar one made!

i also drool over kaleigh's oval and half moons, diamondfan's emerald and boston jeff's cushion.

long term (oh, say 10 years from now) goal is a 5 carat emerald or cushion, so they are always on the top of my list of faves :sun:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yssie|1299090332|2863006 said:
See, PSers get it! DH thought I was nuts... Three more days 'til I go home again, and oh, I'll definitely be updating :))
DH thinks I'm nuts with my reset too, but my ering and wring are doing the same thing together! The way I see it, if they're almost there but not quite, that kills me more than when they look completely not matching (which is what I'm going to do).

singer

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is to die for!!!!!!!!!!! Pure perfection, in my opinion.

dreamring2.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I also love this ring (as is...or with a chunky cushion in it!) :love:

Attachments

• LOVERING.bmp
    446.3 KB · Views: 200,577

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1299097527|2863122 said:
DH thinks I'm nuts with my reset too, but my engagement ring and wring are doing the same thing together! The way I see it, if they're almost there but not quite, that kills me more than when they look completely not matching (which is what I'm going to do).

Your new setting is going to be absolutely blinding!! And I'm really glad you're getting what *you* want :bigsmile: :sun:

Will you keep your WRing as is? And I was thinking how they looked so well-matched in the pics :oops: They do look fabulous together!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yssie|1299107199|2863279 said:
athenaworth|1299097527|2863122 said:
DH thinks I'm nuts with my reset too, but my engagement ring and wring are doing the same thing together! The way I see it, if they're almost there but not quite, that kills me more than when they look completely not matching (which is what I'm going to do).

Your new setting is going to be absolutely blinding!! And I'm really glad you're getting what *you* want :bigsmile: :sun:

Will you keep your WRing as is? And I was thinking how they looked so well-matched in the pics :oops: They do look fabulous together!
I am keepimg it and thank you. I guess what I meant was more of an unmatched match. I hope my hubby loves it as much as I know I will.

Edited for iPad typos

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, this is too much fun. I think I'm addicted to PS...again!

Attachments

• ericadring.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 200,577

singer

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

Attachments

• facetfirering.bmp
    831.8 KB · Views: 200,582

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Yum!

Attachments

• 3stoneantique.bmp
    726.6 KB · Views: 200,587

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Another I lust over...

Attachments

• heliotropering.bmp
    627.4 KB · Views: 200,543

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whose are those?! Theyre gorgeous.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Love this one too! Sorry, I saved some of these pics and forgot who they belong to. :roll:

3stone.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
And my dream wedding band to go along with my new split-shank halo setting...this ring belongs to neatfreak:

Attachments

• neatfreakband.bmp
    1 MB · Views: 200,568

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
singer|1299108433|2863295 said:
And my dream wedding band to go along with my new split-shank halo setting...this ring belongs to neatfreak:
Wow!! That is beautiful! Might have to add that to my "haftahaveit" list

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
singer|1299108433|2863295 said:

Oh wow...I am lusting over this one as well.... :lickout: :naughty: :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
singer I am in love with all of the rings you posted...seriously :love: :love: :love: :love:

yssie how nice of you to put my ring in here 8)

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
All the rings are beautiful! I love them all ... I now suddenly have an urge to get an OEC. I have always wanted a really nice one .. but mine is ugly and cut poorly.

sql47 - We have the same taste and I love your ring too!

Here are some more of my favorites ..

Art Nouveau
Art%20Nouveau.jpg

Wintotty
wintotty.jpg

23rd Street Jewellers Ring
23rdStreetRing.jpg

JAR
jar_3.jpg

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Amethyste|1299021764|2862472 said:
lovemybling|1299019883|2862450 said:
Amethyste-
wasn't your OLD setting a bezel in a halo? THAT was one of my ALLLL time favorites.
You need to start a new thread about what you are think about doing to Lemony this time :D

Actually, it was a pronged Halo setting that sat VERY high! the pear diamond was sitting in a yellow gold cup and was extremely hard
to clean. Although it was aesthetically pleasing setting, it was the most difficult to keep in a whole, stones kept popping in and out and I think my the jeweler here saw his weekly pay increased because i'd be there all the time - also snagged it everywhere, punched holes in things and scratched myself with it...

I love the current setting :( I am not a very delicate person I came to learn with time... I bent the tip prongs at least 5 times already - so I guess that a Bezel will probably be better for my pear and also my nerves cause I keep looking down every 5 mins making sure I didn't bend anything.

I am not sure if I'll start a thread... I'll think about it :) It will not be a Halo either... I decided to go understated, all monochrome. 22KT Yellow Gold with floral motifs that I have drawn - with surprise rubies and yellow diamonds :)

Wow! That sounds gorgeous! So rich and decadent, as befitting a 5.13ct honker!

I also had a bezel in mind for my pear, but in 18kt gold on a palladium shank. Sadly, my jeweller advises against that, so I have to keep looking for ideas. Can't wait to see what you decide on!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I just came across this ring and HAD to post it. It belongs to Lovestreet. It is absolutely stunningly beautiful! If I could have any ring in the world...

Lovestreetring.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I am still so in love with Ericad's OMC set. Does anyone know, does she still own that ring? I have a vague recollection that she reset it....

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
So many rings on PS make me a little green. :tongue: Kaleigh's definitely tops my list as a fellow oval gal. Her ring has me definitely cosidering half moons. Slg's cushion is just perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results