shape
carat
color
clarity

How about some eyecandy for a rainy day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
OH MY! what beautiful rings! please count my vote for the gorgeous sapphire ring =)

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
oops, to be specific, I mean the cushion cut sapphire ring. I can''t stop staring at it!
6.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Lisa! That is a gorgeous collection. You should now go and take pics of each and every one and post them all again!!!
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 9:02:29 PM
Author: kaleigh
researcher thanks, what size ring do you wear??? This is turning into the slipper from Cinderella, Lol!!! belle wants to wear the other sapphire band ring, haha. You are young and I''m old, old old. It took a while to accumulate these and most of them I did myself from picking out the loose stones etc...
3.gif

I wear a 4 1/2 on my ring finger (on both hands) but I''m an equal opportunity employer and would be happy to wear it on another finger (you''re a size 5, right?)!!!
31.gif

And you are not old! Just look at your hands
9.gif

begin ing

Rough_Rock
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing. Didn''t think I would love diamond this much until I found you guys!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you sooo much CoutureFemme, Tacori, MiniMouse, Milly and begining!!!! MiniMouse I wear them all at different times. It took me a while to acquire all of them and just love them. I''m glad you do too. I am going to change the baguette band though, that''s a little dated.
2.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh, thanks for posting pics of your beautiful rings for us *newish* posters who had not previously seen them. I had no idea you were so full of bling!

Your great grandmother''s ring is such a beautiful treasure.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Laralooblue. I love bling!!! My grandmother asks me all the time why I want so many rings and I tell her it''s like potato chips you can''t have just one, LOl!!
3.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Still raining, and I''m still drooling.
9.gif

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you get a sunny day tomorrow. Our rain stopped today, thank god!!! It was sooo nice to finally see some sunshine!!!
10.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh
WOW!!!
23.gif
beautiful collection
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
any size 4.75 ? i need one for my pinky.
31.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/15/2005 10:03:56 PM
I hope you get a sunny day tomorrow. Our rain stopped today, thank god!!! It was sooo nice to finally see some sunshine!!!
10.gif
K, brilliant collection. I don''t comment on rings often, but I couldn''t pass on a special grouping like that. You''ll have to do another with the Ascher. (BTY, strange coincidence, based on one of you Ascher-related posts, I think I was in the waiting room at Quest when you were talking to Peter about that ring. They are doing a halo sapphire ring for my brother.)

Don''t know how I missed this Friday, but another coincidence, great minds do think alike. I convinced my wife to do an MA shot too this weekend since our rains stopped finally as well. Will post soon, but yours are a tough act to follow.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
GK,
Really, wow that is such a small world!!! I can''t wait to see your wifes rings. I will do another one with the asscher soon. Quest does such great work. I''m so glad I found them, thanks to my PS buddies. Thanks for the compliment!!
1.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh they are all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
No rainy days here in the sunny southwest! Love your eyecandy though Lisa! What a gorgeous collection of rings!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Angel, DF and Sundial. It''s finally sunny here thank god. I was about to go postal. Glad you liked them. And no DF no 4 7/5 for your pinky.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bumped this for cymbrie, and it''s still raining here so why not??

anika

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh,

Your rings are beautiful. I always admire your solitaire with sidestone pears. The ratios look perfect. I think this is a great way to add more bling but keep the solitaire look without the upgrade price tag(am considering also...). Can I ask do you find the pears sparkly? Do you still feel the solitaire is the star; do the pears make the round look bigger??

Thanks for the eyecandy

Anika

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Anika. Yes the pears are very sparkley and are small compared to the center stone. The center stone is 2.36 and the pears are .68 tw, so the round really sticks out so to speak.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh- I was at Quest this past weekend and Huan mentioned to me how they got chills when they finished the asscher. I wish I could have seen it in all its finished glory.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that shared prong band...be still my beating heart! great gorgeous colection, you go girl! want an adopted sister? LOL
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2005 7:59:12 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
OMG that shared prong band...be still my beating heart! great gorgeous colection, you go girl! want an adopted sister? LOL
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

~~I''m still admiring the shared prong eternity band too!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh LS you got to see most of it. We'll get the gang together in Baltimore after the holidays I'm sure. I want to see your earrings and Imurden's ering. Now we will have some new recruits to add to our list. Nan went to Tex Mex this weekend and had a great dinner and was remebering what a great time we all had. Do you remember our waitor , what a riot.
3.gif

PNP, there may be a wait list, just kidding. Thanks!!! Bling glad you like it. I was going for the jessica Simpson band when I got it.
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2005 9:30:37 PM
PNP, there may be a wait list, just kidding. Thanks!!! Bling glad you like it. I was going for the jessica Simpson band when I got it.
31.gif

~~The Jessica Simpson look was defifnitely achieved!!!
2.gif
I have noticed that recently, she has only been wearing her shared prong eternity band... is it comfortable???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling that is a very good question and one that I wondered myself. I thought it would be scratchy etc... So my daughter and I went for a girls day to NYC and our first stop was to SP booth. I got to try them on and felt that they wouldn''t bother me, (I am incredibly picky and hard to please). I loved them, but they didn''t have the carat weight I wanted in my size, (5) so they custom made it for me. I just love it, and thank Jessica for the inspiration. As a matter of fact when I was googling shared prong eternity bands thats how I stumbled upon PS and have been here ever since!!!
3.gif

boomstick

Rough_Rock
Wowee zowee kaleigh! Thanks for sharing!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kaleigh, thanks for sharing your story!! That actually makes me feel a little more comfortable. I am no where near getting engaged or anything like that (too young), I just love to look a diamonds and jewelry. And, you know how all of us ladies dream of our rings and stuff from an early age right?? While I love the look of a solitaire with a diamond eternity band, something in my heart always goes back to wanting just a plain diamond eternity band (with a large carat weight of course)!! I love Jennifer Garner''s eternity ring, and I have noticed that Jessica Simpson rarely wears her e-ring... that''s the main reason why I was wondering if the eternity rings are comfortable. Is it unusual to only want a diamond eternity ring (that would double as an e-ring and wedding band) sometime in the future when I finish college and get engaged???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey I started looking at jewelry catalogs that my mom got in the mail when I was 5. Talk about having a passion early on.... Anyway Bling an eternity band to start is a great idea. You can have that and a wedding band and do the ering later when you guys are more established. I wear it a lot just by itself and it''s a great look. Then when you can afford a solitaire or whatever the eternity band will go nicely with that ring as well. So many options and choices. Go for what you like, but it defineltly makes a nice statement on it''s own. HTH

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks a lot Kaleigh!!! It''s nice to be able to talk to other people who have the same passion as I do!! I
30.gif
P-Scope!!!!
36.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, I think you need to take some new handshots with all your rings + asscher!
30.gif
I really really love the pink sapphire ring!! I also love the blue sapphire band
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
heck I love them all...so jealous!

Anyway here''s your bump!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results