shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, my upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Ellen, your ring and earrings are gorgeous! I love all of those Christmas shots of your ring, especially the last one!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 6:19:53 PM
Author: Milly
ellen, i have no idea how i missed this thread the first time around! i''m so glad i caught it this time!! your new earrings looks fab! and that ring?? OMG, i don''t know how you do it girl, but it looks way bigger than a 1.4!

i love the new xmas ring photos, especially the last picture on page 5! to die for!!
30.gif
Aw, thanks Milly!

And yes, it tries very hard to keep up with the big boys.
2.gif

p.s. You have one of my favorite avs, love it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 6:31:50 PM
Author: snlee
Ellen, your ring and earrings are gorgeous! I love all of those Christmas shots of your ring, especially the last one!
30.gif
Thanks snlee! I love that one too, wish I''d done a close up version now. lol

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen,
You have one of my most favorite rings on PS--I am serious! I love the simple x prong setting (I''m biased, I know), but that diamond is just perfect! And your pictures are always just gorgeous--catching all of that wonderful fire! I love your diamond studs too! I am hoping for a pair myself for my 1st wedding anniversary coming up in February.
Thanks for sharing!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2006 9:05:50 AM
Author: jfo
Ellen,
You have one of my most favorite rings on PS--I am serious! I love the simple x prong setting (I''m biased, I know), but that diamond is just perfect! And your pictures are always just gorgeous--catching all of that wonderful fire! I love your diamond studs too! I am hoping for a pair myself for my 1st wedding anniversary coming up in February.
Thanks for sharing!
36.gif
Aw, thank you jfro!!

You know, when I first found out I got an upgrade, I was seriously considering square fancies. Obviously I changed my mind, but had I stuck with that, my ring would have looked very much like yours.
2.gif

Hope you get those studs!
31.gif

SKR

Shiny_Rock
You have a beautiful collection Ellen. We are jealous !!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 9:13:36 AM
Author: SKR
You have a beautiful collection Ellen. We are jealous !!
Thank you SKR! You can''t be half as jealous as I am of all the baubles you''ve bought/are buying lately.
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen, I've just gone back and looked at all your pics (for about the millionth time!) and I have to say your ring is just sheer perfection! The band and setting are just so perfect. There's no other word for it! And I love all your new shots with the Christmas stuff. Yum!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 2:36:37 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Ellen, I''ve just gone back and looked at all your pics (for about the millionth time!) and I have to say your ring is just sheer perfection! The band and setting are just so perfect. There''s no other word for it! And I love all your new shots with the Christmas stuff. Yum!
Well shucks, thank you mam!

And maybe those xmas shots gave you a few ideas for that bingarific ring of yours, yes?
9.gif

AND, I expect some posts from you in the Fire thread. I just cannot imagine what that thing will do when the sun hits it!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results