shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, my updated rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DiDiamond ~
emrose.gif

You definately have an amazingly beautiful ring collection. Congratulations and enjoy wearing those beauties in happiness & good health!

I was wondering if you could post a few pics of the ring on your pointer finger, it''s the one on the very bottom, it looks like two pears ... It sure catches my eye!
18.gif

Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection and have a great day!
35.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
quote: "I''m about done though (God forbid I should say that!). "

Take it from an old, long-time collector: You are never done!
1.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the great updated hand shot!!! Your collection is like none other I have ever seen, or will probably ever see again in my lifetime! They are spectacular and truly breathtaking! I am so glad you choose to share them with us all.

Heather

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
YIKES!!!

What a collection, they are beautiful, thanks for sharing the photos!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your collection is rivaling JLO''s!! LOL Thanks for the BLINGAGE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
30.gif
10.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, didiamond what a lovely collection. I would take any of those of your hands...lol keep collecting, so we can see more of your lovely rings..
35.gif
also love the look of the pool, wish I had one but not in this country...lol

conitta

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
Hey didiamond....That is a great collection. I know it is hard to get really good pictures...at least it is for me!...Now how about itemizing each one with the carat weight and what the stones are!! That would really be g-r-e-a-t!
21.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love that bypass ring as well as the EC and the radiant....yum!!! I love gawking at your collection.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
your hand is wearing diamond bling heaven!!!
30.gif
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing collection with us

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you so much for posting an update. I''ve been looking forward to seeing this. Your collection is jaw dropping. Can''t wait to see what another 20 years will bring you.

Did you ever post your e-ring? If so which one is it?

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
If you could only have one ring, which one would you choose?

You must have a favourite????

Blod
35.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh what wonderful responses! Thank you all so very much. Here''s a shout out to everyone of you....diadiva, begood, miss indecisive, mara, mrssalvo, jetmal, diachi, kberly, catmom, blondie, kristydarling, mrsdarlinjoy, madam bijoux, hlmr, beaudrybabe, blingdiva, mara54, conitta, firegoddess, icekid, z78gml, and blodthecat!!!

I''m so glad that I am able to share these with you all. I really don''t have friends with such a passion for diamonds here. My friends obviously see them and ask questions when they want to purchase something but they also think I''m nuts. They would rather take a vacation or buy a boat and are very vocal about it. Not in a mean way or anything though. Hey, everybody has their own guilty pleasure. Diamonds just happen to be mine. I''m not one to boast about it though. Mostly I keep it to myself unless someone notices it. And if they do notice it I ask them to please not make a big deal about it around other people. I live with a sparkle in my eye that nobody understands (with the exception of all of you)!!!! Now, can we all just move to the same town?!?!?!
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 1:37:53 AM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

I was wondering if you could post a few pics of the ring on your pointer finger, it''s the one on the very bottom, it looks like two pears ... It sure catches my eye!
18.gif

It does look like two pears but really they are RBs. This ring belonged to my hubby''s grandmother so I don''t know anything about it. Thanks. I hope the picture shows it close enough.

crossoverring.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 8:41:22 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
quote: ''I''m about done though (God forbid I should say that!). ''

Take it from an old, long-time collector: You are never done!
1.gif
Good Lord then I''m gonna need psychological help in the future!!!!!!
39.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 1:31:40 PM
Author: mara54
also love the look of the pool, wish I had one but not in this country...lol
May I ask what country you live in?

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 2:53:00 PM
Author: conitta
35.gif
Hey didiamond....That is a great collection. I know it is hard to get really good pictures...at least it is for me!...Now how about itemizing each one with the carat weight and what the stones are!! That would really be g-r-e-a-t!
21.gif
If I magnify the fingers and give you the information, will that be alright? Otherwise there will be too many pages of pictures. If you can give me a little bit of time, I will riffle through all of the paperwork for the specs. No problem though.
1.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 12:41:44 PM
Author: z78gml
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Did you ever post your e-ring? If so which one is it?
I no longer have my original e-ring and it''s too bad there weren''t digital pictures back then. I might just have to get my DH to scan a picture of it so that I can post it. It was a 1.01 RB (my MILs diamond) tension set into a yellow gold setting with rows of channel set rounds on the band. I guess I can say that the EC is now my "e-ring". The RB was upgraded and upgraded until I got the EC.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
"Now, can we all just move to the same town?!?!?!"

Haha we''d all be ''borrowing'' each other''s stuff!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 1:06:08 PM
Author: blodthecat
If you could only have one ring, which one would you choose?

You must have a favourite????

Blod
35.gif
Honestly, I love them all. I''m not sure that I could choose. I guess if I HAD to, it would probably be between the EC and the radiant. My heart kind of leans towards square diamonds (but I love my RB too!)

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Works for me Mara!!!!!
9.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection and thanks for responding so quickly. Can''t wait to see what your DH will buy you next.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an amazing collection. congratulations on so many beautiful rings. I can only imagine what else is in your jewelry box.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I was looking through this thread with my 3 year old and we gasped at the same time. Your collection is amazing and outstanding. Soooo beautiful!!!
26.gif
All I can say is, "Oh my Goodness!!"

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZERS!!!! That is one fantastic collection! Congrats, Didi, on your beautiful sparklies, may you wear them in good health!!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond
23.gif
WOW!!! beautiful collection
30.gif
10.gif
thanks for the update pictures.as i said before....you have enough electricity on your fingers to light up a city.
9.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 2:24:01 PM
Author: didiamond

Date: 3/22/2006 1:37:53 AM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

18.gif

It does look like two pears but really they are RBs. This ring belonged to my hubby''s grandmother so I don''t know anything about it. Thanks. I hope the picture shows it close enough.
Hi Didiamond ~
emrose.gif

Oh thank you so much for posting your hubby''s grandmothers ring! It really is so gracefull and beautiful! I wondered if maybe it was a family heirloom
emlove.gif
... It is really a very special piece! I am going to save the picture of it, if you don''t mind ... it''s really a gorgeous ring!
18.gif

Take care & enjoy your beautiful collection!
35.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOTHER OF BLING!!!!!!!!!!!

You have beautiful, impeccable taste. That EC is to DIE for!

Lovely lovely lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh - I love the emerald cut / baguette cut eternity rings at the top right hand side.

17.gif
Any chance of some closer pics?? Pretty please......

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, Newbie here:) While searching for eye candy, I noticed right away that I have seen these rings before, and low and behold, DiDiamond is on PS as well as DT.

Just wanted to say hi to a familiar face. And I''ve actually been trying to inquire about one of DiDiamond''s rings. On the DT forum, you had an emerald diamond flanked w/ 2 tap. baguettes, and I was wondering what the tcw and mm on those baguettes are if you wouldn''t mind. I''m having my ER reset by Leon.

prettyinlove

Rough_Rock
Wow! You have an amazing collection. May I ask how you started a ring collection?

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results