shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged this weekend, Winston inspired cusion in pave setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, congratulations!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring...what an amazing stone and it looks divine in that setting!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your ring is just beautiful

soybeans

Rough_Rock
UBER GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
I''ve had my eye on the Harry Winston Pave setting too! Where did you get yours done?? Your girlfriend - excuse me - Fiancee must be ecstatic. Congrats to the both of you!!!

susi

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful choice!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!!!

The ring is gorgeous!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
That is just esquisite! I love it! What size ring does your fiance wear? The ring looks so big on her hand. I would love to see more shots of the ring.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful.

Congratulations
36.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring... I would love one like that...closer pics please, many more!!!
emthup.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
I really like cushions!
30.gif

winnie

Rough_Rock
beautiful! it looks just like my "winnie" ring! It looks like a Mark turnowski to me! great job- really really beautiful! the original "winnie" ring has spawned many little winnies- ahhh, on to my next project :)

sblcsw

Rough_Rock
your harry winston cushion pave ring is absolutely gorgeous. can you provide me with details about approx price and where you were able to get it "copied"?

thanks!

sblcsw

Rough_Rock
would you mind sending me som information on your ring (where you purchased it, how did you get the jeweller to try and replicate the harry winston style, what was the approx price wetc). it''s GORGEOUS and i am really hoping to receive one that is similar :)

thank you!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2006 1:01:09 PM
Author: sblcsw
would you mind sending me som information on your ring (where you purchased it, how did you get the jeweller to try and replicate the harry winston style, what was the approx price wetc). it''s GORGEOUS and i am really hoping to receive one that is similar :)

thank you!
Ditto for me too! I ADORE this ring! I am seriously moving in the direction to get a slightly larger cushion than I already have to get me a cushion halo that works on my big hands(size 9 finger!)Oh, Bryan...where are you? My DH has promised me an upgrade in the near future and now I know for sure what I want thanks to your ring and a couple other inspirational rings We all await your info to our inquiries!
emsmilep.gif
31.gif
36.gif
31.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
By the way, Bryan, congrats on choosing such an amazing ring!!!
emlove.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missed this somehow!!! Very beautiful!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Love the ring.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need more pics of this lovely ring!!

winnie

Rough_Rock
this is def a mark turnowski ring- it''s my original ring that i got and posted last october-

soybeans

Rough_Rock
Does MT also use a black box in addition to the cherry red one that most of his rings usually come in? Winnie, we''d love to see more pics of your ring too! It is absolutely gorgeous.
36.gif

sblcsw

Rough_Rock
Bryan,
the ring is absolutely gorgeous. i am hoping to also get a harry winston inspired pave one just like that. can i ask you who made it for you and a rough estimate of costs. i live in los angeles.

thanks so much!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
yes, mark does use black boxes... i just recieved a ring from him 2 weeks ago in a cute little black box with a snap closure (just as the one shown)
26.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, that is so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results