shape
carat
color
clarity

CALLING ALL HUBBIES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Here is my DH''s ring :) It needs to be polished and cleaned though! A hand shot won''t happen, lol.

11-n7169-g_l.jpg

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
My FH and I are going to buy his ring in a few weeks. He wears a ring right now (one of the few men I know with an engagement ring...lol), but I want him to have something new.

His current ring looks something like this:

250813805.jpg

For his WB, we''re going with stainless steel. It''s going to look pretty awesome, based on what I''ve seen at my jeweler''s so far. He''s just got to go and pick out the style that he wants.

Personally, I love this style the most:

250875705.jpg

I love the satin finish.

But we''ll see what he comes out with.
1.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Here''s dh''s wedding band, he won''t let me do a handshot. It''s all scratched to he!! but he doesn''t care. won''t let me polish it. I catch him taking it off nightly and spinning it around dropping it etc. Atleast he wears it every day. Almost 3 years now, I thought it''d be in my jewelry box by now.

It''s from eweddingbands.com, Platinum Newport Band, size 10..5

platnewp678.jpg

fafa

Shiny_Rock
The big one is my hubby''s 6mm Christian Bauer platinum band. Mine is a 4mm matching band.

DSC00111a.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results