BGD Solitaire Reset is Done! *Pics, pics, pics!*

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.

• 163 posts • Page 2 of 61, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by starburst » December 11th, 2009, 4:24 pm
stunning & soooo elegant!!  congratulations!!

Post by arjunajane » December 11th, 2009, 4:25 pm
That turned out perfectly Lynn!

I hope Brian is going to make that one of his standard offerings, as I''d love to own one of these one day. Congrats! ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It will be found, in fact, that the ingenious are always fanciful,
and the truly imaginative never otherwise than analytic.

Edgar Allan Poe

Post by SparklyOEC » December 11th, 2009, 4:29 pm
Sooo beautiful!

Post by chelsea3 » December 11th, 2009, 4:56 pm
Wowza Lynn, it''s gorgeous!  I have been logging onto my home computer daily just to check for pics.  I love the simple, sleek, yet ohhh soooo elegant setting and the prongs look amazing!  Gorgeous diamond, gorgeous ring!  Congrats!Image
:) Chelsea

Post by btrflygrl23 » December 11th, 2009, 5:08 pm
Oh Lynn, the rings look absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Your stone is SUCH a beauty and it does really have center stage now and to me it does look bigger. The new set is GORGEOUS, LOVELY...wear them in the best of health Image

Post by librarychickie » December 11th, 2009, 5:08 pm
They''re absolute PERFECTION. Love, love, love, love it! Classic, simple, elegant. Enjoy!

~LC

Post by gardengloves » December 11th, 2009, 5:16 pm
oh wow, can''t wait for more of your amazing photos.

so glad you went with this setting. Something about your stone looks so incredible.

Post by Venice » December 11th, 2009, 5:18 pm
Lynn B, I love your new set and I adored your fishtail pave, too!  I like how you can change up the WB when you want to.  Congratulations!
Venice

Post by Lynn B » December 11th, 2009, 5:19 pm
Thank you all so much for your kind words and your enthusiasm!  I appreciate every post!

I am a''lovin'' this set, that''s for sure!  Image 

I''m not sorry I didn''t go with the bezel.  *whew!*  Thank goodness for that, I HATE regret!!!   Image

And THAT'S my story and I'm sticking to it!

Post by Yssie » December 11th, 2009, 5:25 pm
PERFECT!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.
~H.D.Thoreau

Post by gardengloves » December 11th, 2009, 5:27 pm
Bezels are great for some stones, but yours needs to be free!

don''t fence me in..

Post by Lynn B » December 11th, 2009, 5:45 pm
Date: 12/11/2009 11:27:15 PM
Author: gardengloves
Bezels are great for some stones, but yours needs to be free!

don''t fence me in..

This *CRACKED* me up!!!    Image  Image  Image

Thanks, GG!   (And I agree with you!)  

Post by platinumrock » December 11th, 2009, 5:53 pm
So beautiful, so simple, so elegant and so much presence!!!! Image

I loved your previous setting, but this one has gorgeous prongs! Image

Congrats, and wear it in the best of health!

"We are all connected.  To each other, biologically.  To the earth, chemically.  To the rest of the universe, atomically."
 Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post by Dreamer_D » December 11th, 2009, 6:02 pm
Your new set is PERFECT!! I love it. I want one too now Image

I think Leon has some real competition now. That setting is a beautiful as anything I have seen come out of this shop.

One Ring to rule them all.

Post by Kay » December 11th, 2009, 6:14 pm
Your new setting is so fluid and gorgeous!  Your diamond really shines in its new home.

Post by Laila619 » December 11th, 2009, 8:32 pm
I do think this setting makes your diamond appear quite a bit bigger.  Perhaps it's because it's set a bit higher than in the fishtail pave setting?  The shanks appear a bit more substantial than the fishtail pave too.  In any case, I really like the change! Image

"Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
<3<3
<3<3

Post by SanDiegoLady » December 11th, 2009, 9:26 pm
OH MY STARS!!! Eek, its GORGEOUS!!!! Oh this is simply elegant, I loooove it!!

Ok, question... What is the width of the bands?

Honey, its amazing :) Congratulations, its perfection and Brian did amazing work on those prongs :)

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices...

JK Rowling

Post by SanDiegoLady » December 11th, 2009, 9:29 pm
*eta, sorry... I just saw the width. :) Gorgeous! Muah!

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices...

JK Rowling

Post by lknvrb4 » December 12th, 2009, 12:49 am
This setting is stunning!ImageImage

Post by beechezz » December 12th, 2009, 1:05 am
Lynn,

I have to echo what everyone has said, THAT NEW SETTING IS GORGEOUS!  Your stone looks amazing, and I just love the simplicity of it.  Congratulations to you!

Post by diamondrnglover » December 12th, 2009, 2:04 am
Simply stunning Image

Post by Dani » December 12th, 2009, 3:01 am
OH. MY. I am in love with this Lynn!!!! Its gorgeoooous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it and wear it in much happiness and good health!!!!!!!!!! ImageImageImage

Post by Sundial » December 12th, 2009, 3:15 am
I haven''t been around much lately Lynn so I was surprised to see that you decided to change from your gorgeous fishtail pave setting.  I''ve had really good luck with the pave diamonds in my Hearts on Fire setting even using the ultrasonic so I never understood why so many people complained about their delicate pave.  Then I got a Tiffany Swing ring that I wear on my right hand and I''ve lost two stones.   I can totally understand why you wanted to switch to a "low maintenance" setting.  And the end result is fabulous!  Your stunning diamond looks amazing showcased in that understated elegant setting!!!  

Post by waterlilly » December 12th, 2009, 3:18 am
This is PERFECT - PERFECT - PERFECT!!!  I looooove plain solitaires - especially rocks as stunning as yours, and LOVE that you paired it with a plain band - such a classy set!
Congrats! 

Post by woobug02 » December 12th, 2009, 4:24 am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your new BG Set is just FABULOUS!!! I also love how you can wear your diamond band.  Your diamond looks AMAZING!!!!

I am really excited for you ImageImageImage
******** Live Life, Love Someone and Laugh Everyday********
WOOO

Post by icekid » December 12th, 2009, 4:28 am
Gorgeous, classic solitaire Lynn! Enjoy enjoy enjoy ImageImageImage

Next up....... finding you a fabulous colored stone for your pave setting Image

Post by canuk-gal » December 12th, 2009, 4:35 am
Date: 12/11/2009 11:19:05 PM
Author: Lynn B
Thank you all so much for your kind words and your enthusiasm! I appreciate every post!

I am a''lovin'' this set, that''s for sure! Image

I''m not sorry I didn''t go with the bezel. *whew!* Thank goodness for that, I HATE regret!!! Image
HI:

Just get another stone for a bezel!!!!

This new setting is perfect.  My cuppa for sure!

cheers--Sharon
"People who possess great qualities, do not need to show off".

Post by Lynn B » December 12th, 2009, 5:25 am
Thanks EVERYONE for the enthusiastic support of my new project.  I appreciate every comment and post.

I *know* the fishtail pave rings were a tough act to follow (and a bit of a legacy around these parts!  Image ) and it may seem to some like heresy to have changed ''em!  Image 

But I''m tellin'' you, who knew that there was a solitaire girl lurking inside me and she just needed to come out!     I LOVE MY SOLITAIRE!

Date: 12/12/2009 2:32:30 AM
Author: Laila619

I do think this setting makes your diamond appear quite a bit bigger. Perhaps it''s because it''s set a bit higher than in the fishtail pave setting? The shanks appear a bit more substantial than the fishtail pave too. In any case, I really like the change! Image

And Laila, thanks for the note.  I just wanted to add that the diamond doesn''t seem to sit up any higher in the new setting than it did the fishtail pave one.  I always ask for the diamond to be set "low and squatty" and both rings were almost identical in that aspect.  

And also, the photos must be somewhat misleading, because the shanks of the new rings are definitely thinner and more delicate than the fishtail pave rings, also, not the other way around.  I''ll try to get some photos to show that.  

Stay tuned!  Image

Post by Luckyeshe » December 12th, 2009, 5:33 am
ImageImageOh. My. Word.... ImageImage The rings turned out great, Lynn!!!  It looks ginormous on your finger!!  I agree with the other poster who said your e-ring looks bigger than before!  And look at your diamond shine!  Congrats on getting your precious back!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It doesn't matter if the boy is perfect or if the girl is perfect as long as they're perfect together.

Soon to be Mrs. M.

Post by Lynn B » December 12th, 2009, 5:41 am
Date: 12/12/2009 11:33:53 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
ImageImageOh. My. Word.... ImageImage The rings turned out great, Lynn!!! It looks ginormous on your finger!! I agree with the other poster who said your e-ring looks bigger than before! And look at your diamond shine! Congrats on getting your precious back!!!

Ooooh, "ginormous" is good!  Image    Thank you! 

163 posts • Page 2 of 61, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,

« Return to Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)