shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Leon Mege' goodies

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you diamondseeker, and marcy!

CharmyPoo, unfortunately the box is only for the pendants. Trust me I tried :lol:

For size I took a few more pics (sorry so dark, it's 12:18 am here)

IMG_2011.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Around a papermate pencil with .7mm lead

IMG_2012.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Master has done it again!! Congrats, they are beautiful! :love: :love:

Now, you've got me wanting one of those "Petite" rings. Perhaps I can re-size one to fit my little finger (abt 2.50-2.75)! :cheeky: :wink2:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amazing tiskers ring and the pedant ring is beautiful! you have an outstanding collection snooper :love: :love: :love:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your cushion halo setting is beautiful! And I'm so sorry about your kitty (who is also very beautiful)! Reminds me of a siamese I'm very fond of.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Your halo is beautiful and I love the pendant!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Tinkers is beautiful! What a lovely kitty and how nice to have a ring to honor her (him?)

The ring looks lovely, the Le Petite is SO tiny! How cute.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yayyyy Snooper, I've been wondering about you and where you'd disappeared to, so lovely to 'see' you!! GORGEOUS gorgeous pieces as usual, and big hugs to you and TIskers. I hope you're doing OK with an ill kitty xoxo

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't realize it had pave all the way around! Awesome. That is my next piece, I think! I am probably going to come back
daily to stare at your photos, so please feel free to post more!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for the kind comments Phoenix, D&T, periwinklegirl, lknvrb4, mrswahs, DandiAndi and luv2sparkle!

DandiAndi, yeah I am not on PS much as I've been busy. My cat has Cardiomyopathy (HCM) and sees a pet cardiologist 2x a year. He's hanging in there :)

Luv2sparkle, yeah I thought the melee would be 3/4 but it's full!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new halo! So beautiful and the color of your stone is soooo pretty! :love:

And I just love the petite ring! How fun!!!

Enjoy your new pieces!

Cachette :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Snooper, could you post a couple more neck shots of your pendant? I would really like to get one. Could I see it on you
from a distance to get a size perspective?

How do you feel about it after wearing it a few days? Do you see enough of the diamonds the way they hang?

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. Too bad they couldn't size it to a 1.5, that way I could wear it on my pinky. We need just a few more pictures. It's really, really pretty.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love both. Your cushion is beautiful and the colors are perfect as a reminder of your beautiful cat.

The Leon Mege pendant is awsome! I LOVE it.

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
I LOVE this :appl: :D picture of the kitty and it looks like the kitty is drooling over the ring!!!!!!!!!!! Love IT!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is a stunner Snooper!!!

The detail on the tiny ring is lovely, too. Do you have plans to "collect"?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1305360415|2921580 said:
That ring is a stunner Snooper!!!

The detail on the tiny ring is lovely, too. Do you have plans to "collect"?

Thanks Cachette, Gothgrrl, lbbaber, Bibbi, Yssie!

I tried having my cat pose with the pendant but he swatted at it a few times :errrr: He thought it was a "toy".

Yssie, I will probably get another, but unfortunately I don't see myself filling the box that holds 5 anytime soon. But I would if I could!! :naughty:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1305330192|2921221 said:
Hey Snooper, could you post a couple more neck shots of your pendant? I would really like to get one. Could I see it on you
from a distance to get a size perspective?

How do you feel about it after wearing it a few days? Do you see enough of the diamonds the way they hang?

Wearing it, I honestly don't "feel" it. It's pretty light which surprised me because the weight of platinum always seemed really heafty. I will post a few more pics for you later today.

I'll post a few more pics of a real life perspective shot. Been wearing it with a 20" chain so I can look down and see it, and lift it up with my hand and view it if that makes sense? If I had a rb pendant I'd wear it with a 18" but this is too cute to not look at it :)

worst case I'll have my husband model the pendant. He's not too good at keeping the camera steady if you know what I mean!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I saw your ring and Tiskers on Leon's FB page and I loved both. Thank you for sharing the pendant pictures too. It is lovely.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Snooper, I will check out Leon's FB too. I love both your pieces. The cushion ring is so very gorgeous. I would love
to have a ring of that style as well. Yummm.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Here's 2 pictures of a real life perspective. I had to use my husband's neck as his pictures were more blurry than mine!

Below is a 18" chain.

IMG_2014.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And with a 20" chain

IMG_2015.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
herekittykitty|1305383202|2921675 said:
I saw your ring and Tiskers on Leon's FB page and I loved both. Thank you for sharing the pendant pictures too. It is lovely.

No problem :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Snooper! I wouldn't give in to your DH's pleas to wear your pendant on a regular basis. It's much cuter on you! :lol:

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
I love your Tiskers ring :love:
The proportions are perfect, but the color just makes me swoon! I absolutely love the combination, and if I were ever to upgrade it would defiantly be a light brown diamond in a white white halo.

Do you know the measurements of the center?

Of course your pendant is lovely, but I am amazed people recovered that fast from Tiskers to be able to talk about it :love:

Ooo, your cushion looks lovely and it's great to see that a fellow PSer with a Le Petite. :appl: They're so darling. It looks great on you as a pendant, makes me want to snatch one for myself.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your brown cushion is gorgeous and the ring is soooo beautiful :love: :love: :appl: !

Your kitty is very sweet (and beautiufl)-- I'm sorry he's not well. It's a lovely tribute to have his name inscribed inside the ring.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
natascha|1305651687|2924016 said:
Do you know the measurements of the center?

The brown is 7.7x7.25 and the yellow is 4mm

Thank you for your kind comments baby nurse, whatamiwithoutapurpose, and natascha :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha, your husband is such a good sport modeling your necklace for you :D

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will admit I was a skeptic, but the tiny ring looks great as a pendant-it's the perfect size to be a charm!

And your brown cushion ring is gorgeous! I'm so sorry about Tiskers-it's a great tribute.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results