shape
carat
color
clarity

1.6 ct OMC from OWD in RG by LM

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much ksmom. I had to laugh when you mentioned you son is an April baby. Both my boys are too. One is April 1st and the other is April 25th and believe me I have benefited from that big time. I always say "Honey, this is the perfect gift. It reminds me so much of our two beautiful boys." LOL Works like a charm :D

sunshine55

Rough_Rock
Ksmom, I really adore your collection!

I'm also interested in the butterfly necklace from Tiffany's, would you mind posting a modelling pic? :)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love the way you're stacking them. I think it's perfection. I adore antique stones in RG!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, sunshine and lorrissey! I too am such a big fan of antique cut diamonds in rose gold, there's something so romantic about the combination.

Sunshine, here's a pic I just took with my phone. I believe the chain is 16" long. HTH!

image-4197629238.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I love that necklace and I'm not a fan of rose cuts but I would wear that in a heartbeat :)

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Charmed One! I felt the same way about rose cuts before this necklace, but my mind was changed forever by this beauty! I had never seen rose cuts in person prior to that Tiffany trip and their beauty in real life just doesn't seem to translate well in pictures.

sunshine55

Rough_Rock
*SWOON* Thanks for posting the picture, your necklace looks gorgeous!!!! :)

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
That necklace looks fantastic on you! I agree, I love old cut diamonds in rose gold.

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the rose gold wedding band set. Unique and nicely coordinated! :)

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
OMG~~!! It is so gorgeous!! Simple yet so nice

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
one of my favorite settings, and what a beautiful diamond!!! congratulations!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your kind compliments! I thought I'd share a few more pictures of my ring (though they were taken with my phone so definitely not the best quality, not to mention my set is filthy!) I love the profile of the Van Craeynest band as much as I love the side view of the solitaire- VC pieces are like mini sculptures, just amazing! The wedding band is engraved with the words "You and me, we're in a club now"- a nod to the Pixar movie "Up," one of ksdad and my favorite movies. =)

image-2605812160.jpg

image-1048114972.jpg

image-3214679158.jpg

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Just got a Cartier trinity band in XS (I believe they are each 1.5 mm in width) and I just love how it looks with my ring! Thought I'd share a couple phone pics :)

image-244052862.jpg

image-4089365676.jpg

image-2404307650.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love it! That ring is so stunning I think any band would look great but your Cartier and VanC are both stunning!

Do you have that marquise yet? What is ksdad waiting for?!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around but so glad I found it now! ksmom- your whole collection is TDF!!!! :love: Your OMC, your OEC everything! I love the rose gold, I love all your settings. I love it all!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Thank you for posting the pictures and wear it all in health and happiness!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I swear I posted in this thread but I don't think I did! I remember ogling your pictures! I think they might have put me in bling trance and I never got around to posting cuz I was hypnotized. It's hard to type when you're hypnotized. I'm fighting the hypnosis very hard right now while typing!

Beautiful ring! I mean every single thing about this ring is like POW! WOW! ZING! ZOW! Every aspect of it just connects together so fluidly and your choice of wedding bands just compliments if even more!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I just had the best time going through all your photos again, stunning ring!! You have fantastic taste and a beautiful collection!! :love:

read.bradie

Rough_Rock
Uh, wow! I love all the combinations of bands with your e-ring, but the trinity ring, :love: :love: , gorgeous!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ering looks just so perfectly matched to your lovely new Cartier XS Trinity ring!! I love that combination!!! It just looks perfect on you and I also love the inscription on your WB --- I love that movie "UP"!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
ksmom|1360448861|3376330 said:
Just got a Cartier trinity band in XS (I believe they are each 1.5 mm in width) and I just love how it looks with my ring! Thought I'd share a couple phone pics :)

ksmom-This is perfection. Absolute,1000% perfection!!! My heart is going pitter-pat... :lickout: I covet your rings :devil:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Rosebloom|1360459124|3376429 said:
I love it! That ring is so stunning I think any band would look great but your Cartier and VanC are both stunning!

Do you have that marquise yet? What is ksdad waiting for?!

Thank you Rosebloom! I *still* haven't received the marquise, ksdad is really dragging his feet! But I was able to console myself with the purchase of the trinity band. :cheeky: Thank you for your kind compliments!

missy said:
OMG!! I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around but so glad I found it now! ksmom- your whole collection is TDF!!!! :love: Your OMC, your OEC everything! I love the rose gold, I love all your settings. I love it all!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Thank you for posting the pictures and wear it all in health and happiness!!!

Missy you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your kind words!

YT said:
I swear I posted in this thread but I don't think I did! I remember ogling your pictures! I think they might have put me in bling trance and I never got around to posting cuz I was hypnotized. It's hard to type when you're hypnotized. I'm fighting the hypnosis very hard right now while typing!

Beautiful ring! I mean every single thing about this ring is like POW! WOW! ZING! ZOW! Every aspect of it just connects together so fluidly and your choice of wedding bands just compliments if even more!!

Haha YT you crack me up :lol: *thank you* for your most ebullient and entertaining compliments! I adore your ring too, I saw that you (understandably) covet twosanguinehearts' gorgeous SS setting but I hope you don't change a thing about your current set- it's gorgeous!

Christina... said:
I just had the best time going through all your photos again, stunning ring!! You have fantastic taste and a beautiful collection!! :love:

Thank you so much for stopping by again Christina! :wavey: I love that y'all understand my love of diamonds, none of my real-life friends or family get it!

bradie.manion said:
Uh, wow! I love all the combinations of bands with your e-ring, but the trinity ring, :love: :love: , gorgeous!

Thank you bradie.manion! I can't tell if it's the fact that the trinity is new and the novelty is adding to the infatuation, but I too feel like the trinity and the e-ring are a match made in heaven. I love that the width shank of the ering and that of the trinity are exactly the same, and the rose gold is a perfect match between the two rings! <happy sigh> :appl:

Enerchi said:
Your ering looks just so perfectly matched to your lovely new Cartier XS Trinity ring!! I love that combination!!! It just looks perfect on you and I also love the inscription on your WB --- I love that movie "UP"!

Thank you Enerchi! :wavey: Iove "Up" too, the sweet montage of Carl and Ellie's married life always makes me bawl. They are such a sweet couple, something ksdad and I aspire to be one day!

woofmama said:
ksmom|1360448861|3376330 said:

ksmom-This is perfection. Absolute,1000% perfection!!! My heart is going pitter-pat... :lickout: I covet your rings :devil:

Thank you so much woofmama! I'm so glad you like it! :wavey:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
omg! I missed the VC band but it is so gorgeous! Love the engraving...Up is my absolute favorite movie! And the Cartier XS trinity....so perfectly divine!!! Complements your stone SO well. I hope you get your marquise soon...vday is in two days after all! :bigsmile:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
pandabee said:
omg! I missed the VC band but it is so gorgeous! Love the engraving...Up is my absolute favorite movie! And the Cartier XS trinity....so perfectly divine!!! Complements your stone SO well. I hope you get your marquise soon...vday is in two days after all! :bigsmile:

Thank you pandabee! I'm not holding my breath anymore on getting the marquise any time soon- ksdad is having too much fun now with prolonging the wait! Thankfully I have my new band to keep me company while I wait. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will say it again...you have one of my very favorite collections on PS! The rose gold wedding set, the new Trinity bands, the rose cut Tiffany pendant with the rose cut earrings, and that magnificent round antique ring...WOW!!!! :love: :love: :love: You have exquisite taste!!!

I envy your beautiful skin tone because that rose gold (and really, any color metal) just pops on your skin!!!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
I will say it again...you have one of my very favorite collections on PS! The rose gold wedding set, the new Trinity bands, the rose cut Tiffany pendant with the rose cut earrings, and that magnificent round antique ring...WOW!!!! :love: :love: :love: You have exquisite taste!!!

I envy your beautiful skin tone because that rose gold (and really, any color metal) just pops on your skin!!!

Thank you so much for your kind and flattering words, DS. I'm of South Asian descent and in my parents' culture, to be beautiful is to be fair skinned- so I'm especially flattered that others may find my darker-toned skin to be a bonus!

Our admiration is clearly mutual: I'm practically worshipping your asscher ring and making daily pilgrimages to your thread! :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1360791383|3379440 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

Thank you so much for your kind and flattering words, DS. I'm of South Asian descent and in my parents' culture, to be beautiful is to be fair skinned- so I'm especially flattered that others may find my darker-toned skin to be a bonus!

Our admiration is clearly mutual: I'm practically worshipping your asscher ring and making daily pilgrimages to your thread! :)

Well, we obviously have similar taste! :bigsmile:

I know what you mean about skin color, although I think it is so funny that people still think that way. We are caucasian but have an adopted daughter from China. Her skin turns very dark brown once she is out in the sun in the spring and summer. I think she is beautiful and has gorgeous skin! My jewelry looks better on her than me!!! But I am aware that there are those in some cultures who see lighter skin as being more desirable. I am glad you are both in the US where we normally don't really have that kind of bias on skin tone. In fact, think of all the time lighter-skinned people here spend TRYING to get dark tans! :))

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
ksmom-How I wish I hadn't seen your Trinity ring. Now I have to have one :naughty: I stopped at a local jeweler today to try on a rolling ring. I LOVED IT! It's a must have :devil: So I guess my next trip will be to Cartier to try on the real thing. Time to save my pennies :cheeky:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
woofmama said:
ksmom-How I wish I hadn't seen your Trinity ring. Now I have to have one :naughty: I stopped at a local jeweler today to try on a rolling ring. I LOVED IT! It's a must have :devil: So I guess my next trip will be to Cartier to try on the real thing. Time to save my pennies :cheeky:

Haha woofmama isn't this site terribly dangerous?? Well the feeling is mutual, ever since seeing your gorgeous EC I too am scheming a way to get ahold of a beautiful step cut one day! If it helps to know, this version of the trinity was only $750- I was shocked to find something so relatively affordable at Cartier!

DS I know what you mean about the tanning!! My mother was and still is positively baffled by the sight of sunbathers at the beach. :)

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love your ring!! Dreamer is right that stone looks like a new cut cushion which I love. The rest of your collection is pretty amazing as well. You have definitely given me the push to try Adam and rose gold for my next purchase.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
badabling said:
Love, love, love your ring!! Dreamer is right that stone looks like a new cut cushion which I love. The rest of your collection is pretty amazing as well. You have definitely given me the push to try Adam and rose gold for my next purchase.

Thank you badabling! (Love your name btw) I agree that this diamond looks like a newly cut cushion sometimes- and that is just fine by me! I can't recommend Adam more enthusiastically. He let me bring my toddler along for our visits and wasn't perturbed in the least when my son tried reaching for the amazingly sparkly 'pebbles' with his saliva-laden hands. Just a lovely person with an amazing inventory! If you can see him in person, you will surely be in for a treat. Make sure you post pictures! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results