shape
carat
color
clarity

New LV Pochette Bosphore!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well Deco there is always the ''buy and cry'' method, like me...
9.gif

Or rather in my case it was ''buy and wheedle with rationale''...He never stood a chance!
9.gif

Plus the bonus was that our tax return was WAY more than we expected, so he knew we could afford it...and he knew I knew it too.
11.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am so glad(?) that gingerb mentioned the free shipping. i was on eluxury just yesterday and there was NOT free shipping! i probably would not (and should not!) have gone back again today to look...

11.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
and why is THAT ms. belle?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I HIT THE BUTTON
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO!!!!!! I''m an enabler too!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 9:13:37 PM
Author: Mara
WOO HOO!!!!!! I''m an enabler too!!!
you are actually an enabler x 2 -- my pottery barn ec should be here any day now
9.gif

LOL -- i didn''t do the buy and cry/wheedle thing, which i have been guilty of many many times in the past
12.gif

I did the cry wheedle thing first
11.gif
. I opened the discussion by dangling my blessing for a new XBOX 360 or PSIII. Evil aren''t I?
11.gif
Then asked for the LV as something to console me while he obsesses over his new plaything.
9.gif
I expounded on the GREAT deal and sale and how it wsa such a PRACTICAL purse (as if anything LV is practical
20.gif
--whatevver) and how it was much safer to have an LV thats acraoss the body for purse-snatching prevention yaddi yaddi yadda. FI was nibbling, but didn''t quite bite. He drove a hard bargain -- I had to promise to never put any bows of any color EVER on Chewy.
3.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
But he forgot to mention the carrier...hehehe...
9.gif

sacchien.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh yeah...i forgot...i managed to wheedle in the matching key/change holder too...
9.gif

keynchangeholder.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love that bag Mara and it is surprisingly large. It looks great on you and you did a terrific job rationalizing your purchase to your hubby. You learn quick girl!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha ginger you are worse than me...the keychain change holder too!!! hmmmm.
31.gif

sundial, i know isn''t it amazing the learning curve one can have when it''s something they really want? tee hee!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Heck, Matata, Belle, Mara, Decodelighted, GingerB, Butterfly17 and co... you''re all a danger to my wallet. If hubby realised how infectious this place is, he''d never let me log on!

Love the dog carrier GingerB, I''m sure my 5 kitties would be fighting to be seen in it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, I think it is so darn cute. After I get my upgrade i''m going to have to set my sites on an LV..love it, enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results