shape
carat
color
clarity

Sending 3.47 ct to Brian Gavin for a Recut

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi OP, don't forget it's a Brian Gavin re-cut and this color/clarity combo is nearly impossible to find with such a fine cut. This makes me want to find a huge badly cut diamond and have CBI or Brian recut it, lol. Great job, going with your instincts and trusting Brian with the recut.

proto

Shiny_Rock
its clearly time for PS to make a kickstarter page to buy a parcel of rough and send to BG...

EliAdabela

Rough_Rock
Re: Sending 3.47 ct to Brian Gavin for a Recut -AGS Report

I am so excited. The stone came back to Brian Gavin from the AGS lab. I couldn't wait to see how they graded it. Catherine at BG let me know that the report says Color I, Cut Ideal-Ideal-Ideal, Clarity SI2! I was beyond thrilled to hear this. I can't wait to see it. They will be reworking my original setting and sending it back. When it is home, I will be happy to show you the new stone at 3.092 cts. A little liposuction and it is a new stone! :D

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That's such awesome news! The images of before and after are just spectacular. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on its real life light performance after it's back to you! :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! That's amazing -- can't wait to see it!! Congrats to you!! :appl: :appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, wow! You must be over the moon! I can't wait to hear what you think when you see it in person!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is fabulous! Can't wait to see it!!! :appl:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see it :love:

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks soooo much better, congrats.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Sending 3.47 ct to Brian Gavin for a Recut -AGS Report

EliAdabela|1403470514|3698783 said:
I am so excited. The stone came back to Brian Gavin from the AGS lab. I couldn't wait to see how they graded it. Catherine at BG let me know that the report says Color I, Cut Ideal-Ideal-Ideal, Clarity SI2! I was beyond thrilled to hear this. I can't wait to see it. They will be reworking my original setting and sending it back. When it is home, I will be happy to show you the new stone at 3.092 cts. A little liposuction and it is a new stone! :D

woohoo.gif

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Hi OP! Did you ever get this stone back?? We want pics!! :D

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. What a tremendous improvement. What did Brian say about it? Also is it eyeclean? What is the grade setting inclusion?

jmb797

Rough_Rock
Very impressive change.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow did you get a deal!!!! Any photos?????

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can't wait to see it! I'm waiting on a recut from them, too, on a much smaller diamond.

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Tourmaline's awesome recut inspired me to check back in - any update? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results