shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling my GOG diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
aljdewey -

I agree. I believe most instances where people have been told they can not sell here are cases where an individual has an item they want to get rid of. They are not jewelers, ebayers, etc. trying to promote their business. I did look at the forum policies and I agree that it is directed toward tradespeople.

I honestly don't have a problem with people selling here. Frankly, in this case, someone can probably get a better deal than if they go to Jon @ GOG because we have a consumer trying to get rid of a retail item. This person would probably be willing to sell it below his cost in purchasing just to be done with it and make some financial recovery.

MMM had a great idea where a forum could be opened for such posts. If that isn't an acceptable idea, maybe the policies should be revisited because it is vague especially on an individual basis.

Zeppelin

Rough_Rock
I got tired of reading this thread.

Aaron: edit the thread to say, "Does anyone know the best way to sell this diamond?" This will serve the same purpose of putting people on notice that you have a diamond for sale and will also satisfy the rules of not offering for sale or trade on the board.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
aaronka99, I'm sorry to hear of your relationship troubles. I would definitely speak with GOG about your situation, perhaps they can work with you, they seem like very good people. Zeppelin, that is an excellent suggestion. I understand that this is not a forum to sell items, but let's have some compassion people!

diamond demon

Rough_Rock
I have wondered the same thing Moremoremore. Why don't we have a "for sale" forum. No doubt it is of huge interest to readers.
PS does not have to assume any liability. It could just be a forum where postings could be made. I also think that if someone was posting a diamond for sale that they had originally bought from a PS vendor, there would be a far greater feeling of confidence from a potential buyer.
It all seems reasonable to me.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
DD, although I understand that the site cannot be accountable for potential problems during selling or buying via the site, I would hate to see somebody got ripped off.
sick.gif

I’ve got one idea though which I would try to implement later which might work.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think I know what you're thinking Leo. Does it begin with the letter A and end in N?

aaronka... send me an email and I will certainly help you out bro.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results