color
clarity

Pricescope 2012 GTG Vegas Winners!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="thing2of2|1333390118|

I take it that means you'll be voting Obama 2012, then? :devil:[/quote]

no, i may not vote in Nov. i wanted Gingrich to win the GOP primary b/c IMO i think he's the only guy that can out debate Obama.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="TravelingGal

DF, I'm not even sure I can vote for Rmoney. :cheeky:

Obama will be re-elected.[/quote]

me neither... ::)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1333407615|3162004 said:
[quote="thing2of2|1333390118|

I take it that means you'll be voting Obama 2012, then? :devil:

no, i may not vote in Nov. i wanted Gingrich to win the GOP primary b/c IMO i think he's the only guy that can out debate Obama.[/quote]

I'm not sure who I am going to vote for. But I've never been one to vote along party lines. I tend to be fair and take into consideration arguments for both sides. :rodent:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will be there on Friday evening. Would love to meet up with some of you!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1333766583|3165493 said:

Bright ice honey. Will you be there ONLY on Friday. Or you'll be there on Saturday too, but want to meet on Friday if anyone is available?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1333866527|3166062 said:

Bright ice honey. Will you be there ONLY on Friday. Or you'll be there on Saturday too, but want to meet on Friday if anyone is available?

I will be flying in on Friday late afternoon, I think flight time is a little after 4PM. I will also be there Saturday night for the GTG. I was wondering if any of you were free on Friday night? I have a 1 day conference on Saturday to attend at 8AM.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1333921461|3166334 said:
Gypsy|1333866527|3166062 said:

I will be flying in on Friday late afternoon, I think flight time is a little after 4PM. I will also be there Saturday night for the GTG. I was wondering if any of you were free on Friday night? I have a 1 day conference on Saturday to attend at 8AM.

We haven't booked our flights yet so I'm not sure when we'll be getting in. We're neither of us fans of big crowds so we were just thinking of something lower key. If there's somewhere near the Bellagio that we can sit and sip something to drink and chat for a short while it might be nice though.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey kids! :wavey:

The BF and I are actually coming in Thrs night and leaving Sun afternoon. We are planning on a show Fri night (probably one of the Circs...?) so if anyone wants to join us we can coordinate tickets. Or, of people just want to meet for dinner first, we can plan on a late show.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! How exciting. :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Garry H (Cut Nut)|1338829279|3208926 said:
It was a wonderful evening. I am amazed at how diamonds can bond and excite people!
hoping to see some pic's - where are they all being posted?

I am in total agreement Garry!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Before I post the winners and their prizes, I want to again thank everyone for coming and to all the vendors who donated the wonderful door prizes make this a successful Pricescope GTG.

Thanks to all the sponsor that help keep Pricescope going and all the consumers/prosumers/trade that make the Pricescope community a wonderful, helpful and fun place.

From Whiteflash
whiteflash-diamonds-by-the-yard-necklace-PS.jpg

Art Nouveau received the By the Yard Necklace Diamond Necklace

princess-cut-diamond-earrings-by-whiteflash-PS.jpg

Gammygam's Fiancé received "A Cut Above" Ideal princess-cut diamond stud earrings

Leon Megé:
La-Petite-collection-style-7-leon-mege-ps.jpg

Beacon and Bright Ice both received Leon's "La Petite" pendant with pink spinel and amethysts

From Diamonds By Lauren:
Diamonds-by-Lauren-stud-earrings-PS.jpg

Art Nouveau's friend received .29ctw light yellow diamond stud earrings

From Good Old Gold:
GOG-AVC-AVR-Diamonds-PS.jpg

Gypsy received a choice of August Vintage" cushion or round diamond of approximately 1/3ct

From Jewels by Erica and Grace:
JBEG-rose-cut-diamond-ring-PS.png

Gammygam received 74 ct oval rose cut diamond ring

Dave Atlas:

Neatfreak received an appraisal of any one item
Skippy received an appraisal of any one item

Metro Jewelry Appraisers:

Thing2of2, Miraclesrule and Deejay received a $100 Gift Certificate at National Jewelers Supplies

High Performance Diamonds
Shimmer received Dark Yellow Cushion Cut WinkCZ ( waiting on details to update)

If I missed anyone or am in error please let me know. I tried to be as accurate as i could as the party was moving along and hard to keep track at the time. ;-)

Will be posting some images from the party soon.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful and generous gifts from our PS vendors!!! :love: :appl: Congrats to all the lucky recipients!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!

Seriously. I was awestruck that PS and the vendors ensured that every PS participant walked away a winner! :appl:

I can't say it enough. Although I felt that PS and the vendors were honoring the consumers, I couldn't help but feel that we should have been honoring PS. Without the vision, participation, and generosity of the community...well, hell...life just wouldn't be as bright! :mrgreen:

I left Vegas with overflowing love in my heart. :love:

p.s. And a big hunk of lucscious bling ...courtesy of Erica. Muah...LOVE YOU!! :wavey:

p.s.s. Special shout out to DeeJay for arranging a very special Friday night show night with Bright ice!! YOU BOTH ROCK!!

p.s.s.s. Hugs through the computer to Skippy...just because.

p.s.s.s.s Next year we need a group shot! Someone has to have a timer on their camera, right? Jus' sayin'

I already miss all of you! The time flew by toooooooo fast.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1339804319|3217329 said:
It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!

Seriously. I was awestruck that PS and the vendors ensured that every PS participant walked away a winner! :appl:

I can't say it enough. Although I felt that PS and the vendors were honoring the consumers, I couldn't help but feel that we should have been honoring PS. Without the vision, participation, and generosity of the community...well, hell...life just wouldn't be as bright! :mrgreen:

I left Vegas with overflowing love in my heart.
:love:

I could not agree with this more, beautifully said!!! We have an Amazing community of Vendors and the PS team (amazing hosts) Erika, Andrey, Gary and Linh and the PS'ers! I love them all. hehe :bigsmile: Everyone was so generous and welcoming! Thank you so much, this was an Incredible get together!!! :appl:

sending you a giant hug Miracles!

rbscompilation

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results