shape
carat
color
clarity

My new SuperbCert diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Noobie, I may be wrong but from what I understand, Barry has cutters who cut to his specifications. I've noticed that most of the Superbcerts have crown and pavillion angles that are similar. (Close to 34 on crown and 41 on pavilion.) I know when he was telling me about this stone he said, "Our team did a phenomenal job..."

So as for looking for them...I think he just does not rule out I-1s like some vendors might. And they are not always "snatched up." I think my 1.35 was there for a while. It has a December 2002 GIA cert and I bought it in December 2003. My new one has an August 10, 2004 cert and I had him holding it that day.
1.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I say you sneak out and get it set. Then just set the "appt" for a day around chrismas that he is busy and can't go.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I think letting you play with it unset is a great compromise. You can't wear it unset, but you can have a lot of fun with it that you won't get once it is set.

Or....start praying to the god of donuts, and move that holiday up!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
You can do a lot of fun things with cream-filled donuts....
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Ok, Ok...I'll stop before Leonid fines me for forum lewdness.
saint.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer, your husband must be very happy that you got your upgrade.
2.gif
11.gif

Patty, I can never hold gifts until the intended time so I hope you'll get yours early, well before Christmas. My ten year three stone ring gift, well small confession, it's really only nine, I just used it as an excuse to get it. She never thought I'd drop that kind of money on a ring. Actaully the anniversary date is coming up and the eternity band going to be the surprise.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ah, Ame, I'm sure my hubby would never notice if I had it set early, but I can't be sneaky like that. And like lop said, I can play with it until then!

I realized that I forgot to post the GIA certificate yesterday:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oops, guess I should have shrunk that certificate first. Sorry for the widey!

noobie, I hear ya on not being able to wait. I hope your wife loves the eternity band!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how you're going to handle this for the next few months. I think you should get out the Christmas decorations and decorate the house LOL...you can be like...WOW- Christmas ALREADY???
1.gif

wanderlost

Shiny_Rock
arg! it has fluor. too!

with impeccible taste (like this).... you should start building an inventory (or at least a list) for resale/a nominal finders fee!
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Yes, wanderlust, I was excited about the fluorescence too! Although I don't think that "faint" makes much difference. This stone is less white than my "G," but hey, it's an "I!"

As for reselling, nah...I'm going back to work next week after being off for over a year. My husband can't wait for me to get out of the house and away from this computer. I keep finding these great deals that save him money, but he doesn't always see it that way.
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/19/2004 7:10:26 PM Patty wrote:

As for reselling, nah...I'm going back to work next week after being off for over a year. My husband can't wait for me to get out of the house and away from this computer. I keep finding these great deals that save him money, but he doesn't always see it that way.
1.gif
----------------

LOL
9.gif
. My DH would love to get me back to work and away from this computer! He swears it's costing him $$ everytime I log on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results