shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ ring UPDATE

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's SOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous!! And I adore your bands too, they all look awesome together!! :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, the set looks perfect.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for all of your kind words. I really do love it a lot.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous Allie...so glad you hung in there and got a beautiful eye-clean stone!

BTW- your rose gold ring, can you tell me how wide it is? Is it 1.5mm? It looks like
what I need but I'm not sure whether to go 1mm or 1.5mm. Thanks

titian23

Shiny_Rock
That's an L??? :shock: It looks so amazing! And, FWIW I loved it with the rose gold spacer. I'm close to purchasing a K OEC and I know I can't compare as yours has strong blue florescence but seeing your ring has taken a bit of the worry away.

Congratulations, it's wonderful! :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!! Just proves that cut really does make such a huge difference!! I love the solitaire too!
Can you see a color difference at all between the center stone and the band?

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
The stones in the band are G's. I can see a slight difference in every day light. I will try to capture the warmth I see in the solitaire today, under the over head lights at work you can see the difference a bit more but it doesn't bother me at all!

The band is a 1mm band, and SO TINY. I was worried as well, and when I saw it I loved it! Although it only scores a 2.2 on the HCA the performance is AMAZING on this stone.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
you can sort of see a peachy tone here, but this is about as warm as it gets.

warmthphoto.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH THANK GOODNESS. What a wonderful final result! The set looks phenomenal on you (and I love your manicure too!) CONGRATS!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!! My nail color is You don't know Jacques by OPI! :) I love my new bling :)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Allie I'm so glad you were able to find something that makes you happy. Your ring is beautiful-enjoy it!

jrich

Shiny_Rock
Allie,

I am so happy for you. I was able to see your stone in person when I met with Yekutiel and I knew you would love it. So awesome. What did this end of scoring on the HCA out of curiosity?? I am trying to determine how HCA-sensitive I am :)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
mine scored a 2.2 on HCA but it is still a little fire ball.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beauty and looks lovely for an L (which I would be happy with)!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love classic sets like yours! I'd love to see side-by-side comparison of your old ring and the new one. Your old ring was gorgeous, as well. I'm glad you stuck it out and got what you wanted. Cheers to IDJ for pulling through for you!

Sparkle524

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty indeed. Glad it all worked out for you!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Allie your rings are gorgeous! Would you mind posting more pictures of the profile of your engagement ring? I adore the setting so much!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous stone! Glad that everything turned out to your liking.

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
allie, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I've been eying that setting for quite awhile myself, i'm SO glad you posted pics! It's so simple and streamlined!! Congratulations!!!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about the crappy iphone pictures but this will give you an idea of the profile. It is so comfortable and sits very low to the finger which I love!

profile2.jpg

profile1.jpg

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
Can't believe that's an L! I already like warmer hues, so the warmth doesn't bother me, but that looks so white. Looks gorgeous with your other rings, too :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
starrynight said:
Can't believe that's an L! I already like warmer hues, so the warmth doesn't bother me, but that looks so white. Looks gorgeous with your other rings, too :)

Seriously that is a white L !!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
The fact that I couldn't see a color difference between the L and and J is a true testament to that!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
AllieLuv83 said:
The fact that I couldn't see a color difference between the L and and J is a true testament to that!

And I'm sure quite a savings!! Makes you wonder just how low you can FI with some flouro and still hVe a white diamond

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I mean don't get me wrong it is definitely not a D, E or even an H but still definitely very white. Not a yellow tint at all. Just a little warmer softer tone.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous-so glad you found a diamond!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a white gold 1.5mm domed band from eweddingbands.com and it is a perfect match to the daussi solitaire. I couldn't be more happy and at $105 shipped it was a great deal for the spacer.

whitestack2.jpg

whitestack1.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great spacer and great deal :)

SweetAsscher

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous on you!!
and I am in LOVE with your setting! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium