shape
carat
color
clarity

Converting Mens shoe size to Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
ok, dumb topic, but i am trying to purchase some Reef flip flops for my sisters as part of their BM gifts-
the Fanning model (that has the bottle opener on the sole!)

when i bought mine they had pink&grey, but now the pink ladies is pink/brown- i don''t think they''d wear them.

the safest bet is an all black, which only comes in mens sizes.

i''m thinking to get the equivalent men''s size it would be 2 sizes less than the ladies, i.e. a 9 women''s would be a 7 mens?

am ordering from zappos so they do take returns, but just curious if this makes sense

thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds about right give or take. I wear a 8.5 womens and normally get a 7 in mens when I need to get mens shoes for some reason.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s roughly 2 sizes, yeah... I wear a 7.5 in women''s and a 6 in men''s.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
zappos has the reef''s in all colors for women, including the pink/grey

laine

Brilliant_Rock
I wear a 7 or 7.5 in womens and my men''s Reefs are a 6. They are the plain woven strap kind, I''m not sure if a more structured flip-flop like the Fanning would fit the same--I think I''d want smaller than a mens 6. So yeah, 1.5 to 2 sizes smaller sounds right.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2007 12:14:26 PM
Author: belle
zappos has the reef''s in all colors for women, including the pink/grey
I just logged on and saw the pink/grey are on there as ''new''!
they weren''t there a couple of weeks ago, so i am glad to see they''re available.

now that i had the black in my mind i''m wondering if i should still get those as they''re more neutral, but each of them has admired my pink ones so i think i''ll probably end up with those,
they can always exchange

thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results