shape
carat
color
clarity

ho hum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Well the previous A Jaffe mount is out too
24.gif
. Apparently the setting shown is a .75 and my diamond is a 1.5 and the metal on the shank gets wider with the size of the stone, I am not crazy about all that metal so luckily the jeweller called to make me aware. So back to square one. ho hum...

I am so in love with the A Jaffe European Shank though
30.gif
, definatley helps the swivellage on cold days lol...
32.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I''m sorry setting #2 is a no go again, but I''m sure you''ll find something that will be perfect!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Irish, I figure the right one will show its head (no pun intended) when the time arises. The jeweler is going to email me some more options tomorrow! Fingers crossed.
10.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, I love those euro shanks, wish I had one myself. Maybe I could get out the hammer...j/k. Hope you find a setting soon!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that! You will find a beautiful settting though, just hang on in there

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about the setting - what a bummer.. But, at least the hard part is taken care of. You have the huge diamond already picked out and ready to go! Just take your time (well, not too much time) to find one that you love!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results