shape
carat
color
clarity

Who wants to see it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
ME!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm... me too? This is awfully teasy!
40.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
me three!

caroline1

Rough_Rock
here it is!!

th_IMG_1766.jpg

caroline1

Rough_Rock
this is what I get when i try to make a post..
Error Message
Unspecified error. Please report this error to the webmaster of this board. Thank you.
If you want more information about this error or would like to report this error to the administrator of this bulletin board, please contact the webmaster of this web site. We appologize for any inconvenience this might''ve caused you.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like the posters in your other thread suggested, this is either an issue of file name conflict (eg. you named your file "picture.jpg" and there is already another "picture.jpg" elsewhere on the PS server) or file size (eg. your file is 160kb, therefore over the maximum of 100kb)

caroline1

Rough_Rock
It''s just that the file size should have no effect since it is hosted by another site.It works fine on every other forum and it is unlikely that it shares its filename with another file.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mememememememe I want to see it!!!!

When I get that error message it''s because the name of the file is not unique enough...ie just using myring.jpg or something. Try naming it something else? If the file size is too big, that''s usually what the error says.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 7:46:12 PM
Author: caroline1
It's just that the file size should have no effect since it is hosted by another site.It works fine on every other forum and it is unlikely that it shares its filename with another file.
You should post your pictures using Attach File button just as you did Caroline, no personal pages are allowed on PS forums.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 9:25:33 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
More more more!!!
Yes, and larger pictures too!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty-more more!!

caroline1

Rough_Rock
i tried changing the name of the file and it wouldn''t work. I getting so stressed out about this. i dont know what else to do.....

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
If you want to send them to me privately I will see if I can post them for you. I promise to not use them without your permission
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results