shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jada''s ring doesn''t look as large in the last pic (probably) because it''s turned to the side...at least that''s how it seems to me. I love Nicolette''s e-ring...it''s so classic!!!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recall hearing her pear is either six or nine carats...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 10:56:05 PM
Author: diamondfan
I recall hearing her pear is either six or nine carats...

~~Same here...I heard it was nine, but I''m not sure.
~Becki Newton (Ugly Betty)...there''s something about these plain bands that is just so classy!!!

BeckiN000041.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Avril...

AvrilPl000214.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 6:41:48 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Kate Beckinsale...
I love these!! these might be my fav celeb rings to date.... but this looks like a large baguette?? no clipped corners? those bnds are way superduper thin!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 6:54:36 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Aishwarya Rai e-ring (sorry the pic is so blurry, but her ring looks HUGE!!!)
wow, she is *beautiful* :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 7:36:51 PM
Is Rai''s ering one big stone? Hard to tell...also, Camilla''s necklace goes into her cleavage in a not too attractive way...
LOL when I saw the picI thought - are the royals *allowed* to show cleavage??? you go chuck ::snort::

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, they have come a long way, I am sure having affairs with the married future king were not considered good, but now she is the Duchess of Cornwall though she is not as pretty and elegant as Diana was...she is a bit coarser not matter what her jewels look like!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 1:52:11 AM
well, they have come a long way, I am sure having affairs with the married future king were not considered good, but now she is the Duchess of Cornwall though she is not as pretty and elegant as Diana was...she is a bit coarser not matter what her jewels look like!

What I don''t get is why her bosom looks a good 30-40 years younger than her face.
33.gif

I mean, I could understand a unwrinkled face + wrinkled bosom = botox, but this?

Cehra, I was just thinking about how unflattering a picture that was of Aishwarya that was! Have you seen any of her films? She''s been called the ''most beautiful woman in the world'', and amazingly, from what I''ve read and seen of her, she seems so refreshingly down-to-earth; she''s one level-headed woman with some serious brains. Kind of reminds me of the direction Angelina Jolie has been headed in the last few years, sans homewrecking scandal, of course.
2.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
I am very sorry but I am going to be a little controversial here. No-one knows what went on in that marriage and who was having an affair with whom. Diana admitted to having had affairs during her marriage. Prince Charles was in love with Camilla long before he met Diana and it is my belief that Diana was brought in as a brood mare to provide the heir and spare. If she didn''t know about this, that was wrong. It appears that she was a very needy and innocent young woman. However, I believe there are always two sides to every story and I speak as a woman whose husband had an affair and left her for another woman. Princess Diana was a deeply troubled young woman, long before her ill fated marriage.

Ulitmately, Prince Charles seems very happy and his and Dianas'' sons seem to accept Camilla, so if they feel like that, than how can anyone make a judgment, particularly those of us who didn''t know them or anything about their lives. What we read in the press doesn''t count.

We are all a long time dead, and should grab whatever happiness we can in our lives. How many people can say they have never hurt anyone in their own pursuit of happiness. I know I can''t.

Her death was very sad - for her children and family. The undignified displays of fake grief were vaccous at best. We didn''t know her. My heart break was for her young sons who had to demonstrate their grief in front of the world.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was only being silly about how things have changed with his divorce and their marriage almost being taken in stride, anyone remember Wallis Simpson and the scandal of her love affair and the abdication of a royal so he could be with the woman he loved? Times have certainly changed...I know Camilla predated Diana, and frankly Diana was used as a virgin bride with good breeding to have his children...I think she was an unhappy girl but I believe she did love him and thought he loved her. Whatever led her to have affairs later I do not know, but I am sure it broke her heart to know he never really loved her but loved Camilla. Since Camilla was already married and Charles needed a proper bride, Diana was chosen. I am not saying she did not know part of the deal, but I do think she really wanted her marriage to work. She did her duty for the monarchy but it cost her her fragile grip on things. I am sure Charles is now happy and with the woman he has loved for a long time, but it is still sad to me what ended up happening to Diana. It was all so sad and sordid and undignified, and really just a tragedy in the end.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/1/2007 4:12:08 AM
I was only being silly about how things have changed with his divorce and their marriage almost being taken in stride, anyone remember Wallis Simpson and the scandal of her love affair and the abdication of a royal so he could be with the woman he loved? Times have certainly changed...I know Camilla predated Diana, and frankly Diana was used as a virgin bride with good breeding to have his children...I think she was an unhappy girl but I believe she did love him and thought he loved her. Whatever led her to have affairs later I do not know, but I am sure it broke her heart to know he never really loved her but loved Camilla. Since Camilla was already married and Charles needed a proper bride, Diana was chosen. I am not saying she did not know part of the deal, but I do think she really wanted her marriage to work. She did her duty for the monarchy but it cost her her fragile grip on things. I am sure Charles is now happy and with the woman he has loved for a long time, but it is still sad to me what ended up happening to Diana. It was all so sad and sordid and undignified, and really just a tragedy in the end.
Well said DF.

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 8:48:01 PM
Author: sevens one
wow- I just love that classic setting

Re: Nicolette sheridan''s ring

I have the same setting!! My stone isn''t near as big, but the same setting nonetheless. It''s the first time I''ve seen my setting on someone else. I do have to agree that it is classic...if I do say so myself!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, thank you my dear pal! I certainly was only trying to point out how times change...maybe I should have said that Charles' divorce and remarriage seems to have been taken in stride...I am glad for someone to be happy in this world, be it Prince Charles or whomever, I think being royal would be a tough row to how, even if you get lots of nice bling!!! I only hope Kate Middleton is stronger than Diana, which she seems to be, from what we see in the U.S.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kelis...

Kelis0000001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thalia "event" ring...

ThaliaEvent00001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more...

ThaliaEvent000002.jpg

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 12:04:58 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/1/2007 3:59:18 AM
Author: Samantha Red

I am very sorry but I am going to be a little controversial here. No-one knows what went on in that marriage and who was having an affair with whom. Diana admitted to having had affairs during her marriage. Prince Charles was in love with Camilla long before he met Diana and it is my belief that Diana was brought in as a brood mare to provide the heir and spare. If she didn''t know about this, that was wrong. It appears that she was a very needy and innocent young woman. However, I believe there are always two sides to every story and I speak as a woman whose husband had an affair and left her for another woman. Princess Diana was a deeply troubled young woman, long before her ill fated marriage.

Ulitmately, Prince Charles seems very happy and his and Dianas'' sons seem to accept Camilla, so if they feel like that, than how can anyone make a judgment, particularly those of us who didn''t know them or anything about their lives. What we read in the press doesn''t count.

We are all a long time dead, and should grab whatever happiness we can in our lives. How many people can say they have never hurt anyone in their own pursuit of happiness. I know I can''t.

Her death was very sad - for her children and family. The undignified displays of fake grief were vaccous at best. We didn''t know her. My heart break was for her young sons who had to demonstrate their grief in front of the world.
Diana''s death was in fact tragic. While no marriage is ''perfect''.. and we didn''t know just what was going on in thier marriage I was fond of her. For her love of the people around her, her family- and most specifically her boys, friends, things that were important to her. My heart aches for her sons, having lost their beautiful young Mother tragically.. as I lost my own young Mother equally as tragically- I know how it feels. As far as Camilla? I dont have to like her, and if the boys like her now that''s up to them, of course. She''s lived in the public eye for years, only as an older lady was she good enough to marry Charles.. The whole marriage was sad and sordid. I''d bet Diana - despite being surrounded by people- was lonely much of the time.

Anyway.. I''ll always simply adore her- despite flaws she had- as we all carry them.
I am sorry San Diego lady, you adored her public persona, you didn''t know her to like or dislike her. The same for Camilla, you don''t like what you know of her from the press. I am not trying to be difficult here, I just get frustrated about the whole thing as we are so influenced by what we see, not what we know. I am very sorry to hear that you lost your mother at a young age, imagine how that would have felt had the rest of the world taken over your grief as happened with those poor boys?

I am going to shut up now, I don''t want to hijack a great thread with my silly opinions

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Christina Aguilera (there are a few of these!!)

Christina0000012.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another...

Christina0000000212.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another...

Christina00000032.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~...

Christina0000004.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Christina''s rhr...

Christinarhr0000001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Fergie "event" ring...

FergieEvent00001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more...

FergieEvent000002.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
bling diva and others who contribute pics: thanks!

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Just wondering if anyone has a pic of Oprah''s eternity band (I think) that she sometimes wears on her pinky.

thanks.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 3:49:26 AM
Author: Galateia

What I don''t get is why her bosom looks a good 30-40 years younger than her face.
33.gif

I mean, I could understand a unwrinkled face + wrinkled bosom = botox, but this?
Her face has been exposed to more sun and wind than her bosom. I believe that she enjoys riding and hunting and you can see her love of the outdoors on her face. That is a great advertisement for wearing sunblock on your face everyday right there!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her ring is called the "Ah" ring...here's a pic of a bunch of them together...

Oprah's "Ah" Ring

OprahAhRing0001.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results