shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a vatche royal crown with a pear???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I am trying to find something to do with my 1.25 ct pear. I LOVE the royal crown look. Does anyone have one w/ a pic?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Won't work for a pear or marquise. The prongs won't be long enough -- they aren't proportioned that way.

It's a great style, I'm loving it myself. I have a pear, too, so I actually have looked into that. Just can't be done.

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Vatche does the Royal Crown setting for pears and marquise. Just google "vatche royal crown marquise" or "vatche royal crown pear" and you should get several websites for vendors who sell the settings (complete with pictures). I think it''s a really nice look, and I considered the Vatche Royal Crown for my marquise.

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Try this...it''s from the Vatche website. Near the bottom are links to click for pictures of the setting with different shaped stones. Hope this helps.

http://www.dvatche.com/large_rings/921.htm

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I saw the one on the website and was hoping for one in "real life". I was shocked when I saw them for fancies!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, that is pretty!

I went to a local Vatche jeweler and they told me they don''t make one!!! How nice to know that isn''t the case.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results