shape
carat
color
clarity

All my diamonds on hand...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!
5.gif

My grandma and mom are not jewelry nuts at all.. at least for themselves. They like buying, but neither are much into wearing things on their hands or necks, and they have really short attention spans when it comes to jewelry. They stay entertained for a few days, then it''s off to the shelves. (see, i''m not really so lucky.. these are actually all hand-me-downs...
11.gif
)

For my engagement ring, i''d love to get a sapphire. A 2 carat cushion or oval cut, unheated, ceylon blue sapphire, double claw prongs, and diamonds down the shank. While I do love diamond, there''s something about a sapphire that just take my breath away.
30.gif
plus, i think i''m running out of shapes.
3.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Dana~ I bought the pear off a co-worker who was going thru a divorce. Got an awesome deal, but i''m thinking of resetting it with small pears on the side. I have posted other pictures before, but I cannot find it right now. Nor can I find a response I posted last night!
33.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your reply...I love that setting, it is exactly what I am lookiing for to set my pear! I even started another thread and copied a link to this one asking if anyone knew where I could find a setting like it! You have very lovely rings!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
You have so many rings! Lucky, lucky girl! You really have the knack for finding the awesome deals. They''re all gorgeous and some of the settings are very unique. I especially like the three stone ruby and diamond ring!
30.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow - very sparkly!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!

Yes, I've had EXTREMELY good luck on finding these diamonds, and I'm so very grateful. I still cannot believe that minus the rings my mom and grandma got, all those rings cost less than $6000. That's pretty much the price of the marquise alone!!

Again, I want to remind people to be very careful if they want to look for deals on eBay. Be VERY careful.

I make sure ALL of my diamonds and the ones my mom got come with GIA reports, and they are laser inscribed. (Grandma's didn't because it's antique) I'm in the process of finding one for my best friend right now, and she cannot believe some of the junk on there, or how long it takes to find a good one. It's not a fun job, but she takes me out for lunch for my troubles, so it's okay.
9.gif
Good deals can be found, but please please be careful!

eta: mom didn't get my rings on ebay... she got it from our old jeweler before he retired, but i still made her check the GIA report, inscription, and everything out!
5.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection of all those yummy shapes FK.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Check out all of those pretty rings on your fingers! They all look fantastic on your skinny little hand. How come you don''t have swollen fingers?! Mine are always fat and swollen. I wish I had hands like you and/or live where you do!
2.gif
I love all of the different shapes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results