shape
carat
color
clarity

Size 7 Finger? -- Show Me Us Your Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vivosogno

Rough_Rock
Hi Girls,

I would love to see those of you who have size 7 ring fingers. I think there was a post a long time ago about this but I thought I would start a new one...

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my 7 1/4 ring (probably should have been 7 1/2, but we''ll see how winter treats my hands!):

Linked from here

725.jpg

Cassy_182

Rough_Rock
um what finger is the engagement ring suppose to be on i keep hearing lewft and right and mostly left so yeah im like kinda confused on which hand its suppose to go on so if i can have some answers thatd be greaat and i am a size 7 and a half anyways just thought id let you know

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 11:17:49 AM
Author: Cassy_182
um what finger is the engagement ring suppose to be on i keep hearing lewft and right and mostly left so yeah im like kinda confused on which hand its suppose to go on so if i can have some answers thatd be greaat and i am a size 7 and a half anyways just thought id let you know
Cassy, I wonder if you are confusing an engagement ring with a right hand ring. The engagement ring is worn on the left hand.

A right hand ring is any ring other than an engagement ring, usually. Sometimes women DO wear their engagement ring on their right hand, but I don''t think very often.

Hope this helps.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 9:53:38 AM
Author:vivosogno
Hi Girls,

I would love to see those of you who have size 7 ring fingers. I think there was a post a long time ago about this but I thought I would start a new one...
why would you start an entire new one rather than just bumping the old one?? surely it seems easier for people searching in the future to have one thread?
33.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/size-7-rings.30776/

there is the link for the other size 7 ring thread. it has 50 replies with lots of pictures, so if you have not checked it out already...go for it.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
When I was in Mexico all the married couples wore their wedding ring on the same finger but on the right hand rather than the left. I don''t know if that applies to all of latin America though.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Often, the engagement ring goes on the left hand and once you are married you switch it to the right and and wear your band on the left, that is if you are wearing each alone...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 4:52:52 PM
Author: diamondfan
Often, the engagement ring goes on the left hand and once you are married you switch it to the right and and wear your band on the left, that is if you are wearing each alone...
In the US? I''ve never seen anyone do this...
33.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Spread.jpg

Here''sa size 7, before and after. That is the SAME STONE, 1.14 ct, H, SI, amazing what a halo can do...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results