shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is it safe to send a diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

medium2

Rough_Rock
Hello

I am trying to find out where to send my diamond to get set with a tension setting. I would actually prefer a "fake tension setting" where there is a little bridge under the stone so that it can be resizewd later. I am really scared to send the stone in the mail and never see it again. Any suggestions?

Thank you

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi medium and welcome. If your purchasing the setting from a reputable vendor, you shouldn''t have a thing to worry about. some people like to use and appraiser to ship through. they can appraise the stone, ship it to the setter and the vendor will send it back. they can then verify it''s the same stone and do an updated appraisal in the process.

If you find a setting online, come back here and double check who the seller is and the consumers here will be able to help you as well as checking with the better business bureau.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results