shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring For My Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it''s beautiful! What a pretty stone! Love those arrows!

IrishRose

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/15/2006 2:03:32 AM
Author: monarch64
It''s a gorgeous diamond! You are one lucky gal--congrats!!!
36.gif
Thank-you! My fiance'' had a difficult time picking it out because at E.E. nothing under .5 is certified.
15.gif
Thank goodness he has good eyes!

IrishRose

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/15/2006 10:45:58 AM
Author: Sundial
Happy birthday and congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is just gorgeous and you take terrific pictures!!!
Awww... I used my fiance''s Cannon SD 400! The pictures really did turn out well, can''t go wrong with a Cannon!

IrishRose

Rough_Rock
FireGoddess, Tacori E-Ring, Linda W, FD21Bride, Blenheim, BlodtheCat, Belle, MissGotRocks, Lizz, FacetFire and Dee*Jay:

My stone isn''t even half of what most of your diamonds are! Little does my Fiance'' know I''m already thinking of an upgrade!
2.gif
Wanted to mention I have a Crest 1/2 Gallon Heated Ultrasonic and most of the pictures would be gross with out it. Best purchase I''ve ever made! Thank you all for your replies, it''s a little intimidating writting your first post.
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the close up shots of your stone are amazing.
The ring looks lovely on you

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your e-ring and b-day..gorgeous stone, very nice...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, you are a true PS girl if you already have an ultrasonic and can take diamond pictures like that!!! Goodness, those are excellent!!! And your fiance certainly did a good job picking out that diamond! Someday when you get that upgrade for your anniversary, this gorgeous stone will be perfect for a pendant! It''s too pretty to trade in!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOOH!!! It''s so pretty!!
30.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pictures of your Beeeyoootiful diamond ring!!
Happy Birthday, congratulations on yuor engagement and kudos to FI for knocking himself out for you! He sounds like good husband material!

36.gif

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Happy B''day and congrat''s on your engagement IrishRose...you sound like you are on cloud9...I love the Tiger Lily shot...such a stunning ring...congrat''s again...
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring !!! he pick a classic beauty.
10.gif
36.gif

IrishRose

Rough_Rock
Dancing Fire, Chi, Bling Diva, Mrssalvo and Sevens One thank you for all your kind words. The new setting is ahead of schedule, I can''t wait to share it with you all! I''m counting down the days.

Dbgaap, as far a husband material goes he''s just an incredible man, couldn''t ask for anything more!

DiamondSeeker, yes the stone is too pretty to trade (the store I bought it from does have an upgrade policy, but I''m a little sentimental). A pendant is an excellent idea, I worried that .4 might be too small for a necklace. Maybe I''ll make a custom navel ring!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results