shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mommy''s Ring!! (Whiteflash)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally
beautiful !!! lucky mom.
10.gif
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, the ring looks beautiful on your mom''s finger. I had been wondering when you were all going to finally give it to her. Glad she enjoyed it!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH Ally! It''s BEAUTIFUL! And what a lovely, lovely thought.

May she wear it with happiness for MANY years!

Lynn

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ally,

The ring turned out gorgeous. Your siblings and you are so sweet to get this for your mum!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet present for your mom. It is so lovely. I love the design and it looks huge on her little finger.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow ally. WF did a great job and it really does look perfect on her hand. it''s a stunning ring.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
what a kind daughter you are. And what a stunning ring!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Sundial, Facetfire, Mara, Firegoddess, Ellen, Canuck-gal, bling*diva, Gothgrrl, Kay, IrishAngel, Gypsy, hlmr, Missgotrocks, Rascal49, Dancing Fire, Lizz, Lynn B, Jadedleaves, Tacori-Ering, Mrssalvo, diamondrock: Thanks for all the lovely compliments! I''m just beyond thrilled with how this all turned out. The best part is that I got to look at an I diamond indepth, and ALSO the shared prong! I''ve never seen shared prong in real life, so that was a cool. My mom is really, really loving it. It remains to be seen if we''ve awaken the diamond-obsession in her
2.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally it is just divine, you''re mum is so lucky to have such awesome kids!! She deserves every little sparke!
9.gif
I can understand why she cried... heck I nearly cried!!!
41.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a wonderful thing to do for you mother.
That ring is just amazing. It does look huge.

She better watch out while she''s driving. (did you warn her of this?)
31.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Ally, the story of how your mom received that beautiful ring brought tears to my eyes. She sounds like a remarkable woman -- totally selfless and loving. You and your sibs are so sweet to present her with such a fine gift. The stones are gorgeous and icy white! I love the design with the melee on either side of the main diamonds....very dainty and elegant. The center looks WAY huger than .72!!! Happy anniversary to your parents!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi, Sevens One: Thanks for the sweet words
35.gif

KristyDarling: Thanks! I do wish we could have bought her something a little bigger, but she seems thrilled, so that''s all that matters. Don''t we all wish we could have (or give
6.gif
) a ginormous 3 carat + beauty like yours
2.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, this story is so touching and sweet. The ring looks FAB!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Alley, it looks wonderful! The end result is so beautiful! I got a little misty-eyed imagining your mom receiving the ring. Such a sweet gesture from your siblings and yourself. Kudos for doing so well with the ring.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful. No wonder she''s so thrilled.
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Alley, what a wonderful gift! You & your siblings are so sweet to give back to your mom like this. And the ring is divine! The setting is just lovely & the ring looks huge on her hand! I''m sure it will bring her a lot of joy for many years to come.
36.gif

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Great story and beautiful ring!
36.gif
Nice choice. Hope your mom (and you
11.gif
) enjoy it for years to come!
face23.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Good daughter!
Good children!!

Good ring!!!

It is, really, PERFECTION.

The stones are just right and it looks perfect on her hand.

But, the story and the feelings are so much more important.
Ya done good!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! Lucky mom!! Good work on the ring!
9.gif

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Ally,

What a great ring, it looks great on her hand!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally, your mom''s ring is so beautiful. What a wonderful thing you did for her.

Linda

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is one of the most heartwarming stories on pricescope. What a lovely ring you have purchased for your mother. I''m so glad she finally has bling after all these years and such a caring daughter. This ring looks beautiful, you did a wonderful job.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ally ~
emrose.gif

I am so very happy for your family!
face23.gif

It really warms my
emlove.gif
... to know that there are still wonderful children out there who realize the unconditional love, selfless acts of kindness, and sacrafice most mom''s give to their children.

How wonderful that you and your siblings could come together and bestow upon her ... a priceless gift of love and acknowledgement of the true lady that she is! I can just imagine the tears of happiness, and her shear joy and delight that very special day! The thought itself is a memory that she will undoubtably keep close to her heart for eternity.

Much continued happiness to your family as you celebrate life and love together!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing a lil'' bit of happiness
12.gif
with us!
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh ally....
gosh that is beautiful...
really really beautiful. you are so thoughtful.
may she wear it in good health.

well done!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring and gesture!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Milly, adjdewey, Brightspot, AmantdeChat, dbgaap, anchor31, freckles127, LindaW, kcoursolle, Mrs DarlingJoy, Belle, Alistra: Thank you so much for the compliments! My mom is thrilled, but I''m so happy everyone thinks the ring is beautiful too!

Belle: I could especially not have done it without you. If you hadn''t photoshopped 0.7, 0.5, 0.3 together for me, I think we would have been really disappointed with my original 0.5 and 0.3 combination. So thanks so much for the help.

AmantdeChat: I''ve been meaning to tell you that I LOVE your avatar. It''s one of my favorites on Pricescope. What a cool shot of the cats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Ally! I was out of town and missed this! The ring is just gorgeous!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Ally, that ring is gorgeous and I''m so glad your mom loves it! I really like what the three diamonds represents....that is such a nice thing to do for your mom!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results