shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-newing Wedding Vows

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaLil

Rough_Rock
Could anyone please tell me if there is a "proper etiquette" is for renewing one''s wedding vows.

My husband and I will be married 30 years Sept. 24, 2007 and would like to start planning now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. We renewed our vows at year 15. We did it at a church, with invited guests (mostly family) and a nice intimate reception afterward at the church. Now, my aunt and uncle decided to do their 30th in Vegas with Elvis as the official--they invited us, but at the time we had little children and did not want to do the trip. I think it''s whatever you dream it to be.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My husband and I will celebrate 30 years in June of 2007 ourselves! I don't think there is a proper etiquette for renewing your vows. You should make it something special to the two of you. For our 25th my husband and I went on a cruise in French Polynesia and on the actual day of our anniversary we had a Tahitian blessing ceremony at sunset on the deck of the ship while it was anchored off Bora Bora. It wasn't really a vow renewal, but it was a special memory that we will always treasure!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 4:25:04 PM
Author: Sundial
My husband and I will celebrate 30 years in June of 2007 ourselves! I don''t think there is a proper etiquette for renewing your vows. You should make it something special to the two of you. For our 25th my husband and I went on a cruise in French Polynesia and on the actual day of our anniversary we had a Tahitian blessing ceremony at sunset on the deck of the ship while it was anchored off Bora Bora. It wasn''t really a vow renewal, but it was a special memory that we will always treasure!
Ooooh, Sundial, that IS special. That is my kind of trip! BIG sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results