shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter Gave Me Birthday Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! Your daughter''s future fiance is in big trouble...she''s staring with the big bling early!
2.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! Did you wear that MONGO ring out to dinner? I would assume that once the waiter saw your ''bling'' he gave you excellent service in hopes of a big tip!!
27.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 6:03:46 PM
Author: wallermama
Sundial, and Kaleigh, and Mrssalvo, and gypsy, and deejay, and everyone else... I feel like I am having a pricescope birthday party! Thanks for the kind words!

Looking at the pictures of my new ''rock'', I think it looks like a ''K'', but it faces up really white in the third picture. She knows how to pick them!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
And you KNOW what they say about a good cut making a stone appear whiter!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!
36.gif
Happy birthday!!!!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
LOL...
9.gif

how adorable!!
I kept as much art, homework, miscellaneous treasures as I could. Now, it''s not only priceless to me, but 19yo DD loves to look at it, too!

Sounds like a wonderful birthday!
35.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
How sweet of your little girl! We need to see a picture of this angel. Happy belated Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results