shape
carat
color
clarity

i met the most delightful jewelry sales person ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
yesterday. he actually knew his stuff. Hey Mr Ben Bridge in the galleria if you're out there please chime in!

anyway, he showed me all his mikimoto pearls including a stunning a+ strand, he knew what the characteristics of excellent pearls were. woo hoo! someone who's not an idiot!

he had on a pinkie ring in a bezel set octagon with an old cut that was visibly strong blue fluorescent It was way cool. we had a chat for about 5 minutes about strong blue fluorescence.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t that the best???

And this:

he had on a pinkie ring in a bezel set octagon with an old cut that was visibly strong blue fluorescent It was way cool. we had a chat for about 5 minutes about strong blue fluorescence.
makes me salivate! YUM!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh isn't life so much better when dealing with people who know what they're talking about?!? Good for you Lady K. -- he sounds like a keeper!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
he will certainly get any future mikimoto business....

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
LK, that is nice to hear. I was in the Galleria on Monday and actually paused to check out their windows. I have only gone in there once, but didn''t meet your nice guy. Of course, I checked all the windows of ALL the jewelry stores, like a good PS''er.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
You found a diamond in the CZ section! Some (most) of the maul chain jewelry store people are so oblivious, and I keep expecting them to ask me if I want fries with my order!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hehe Tawn, your new avatar is so cute!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Aren''t those experiences the best ones ever? Yay!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results