shape
carat
color
clarity

Our new AGS-0 Princess Pet rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that looks stunning!!! I have yet to see one of the AGS0 stones for princess and they are a knockout!! That FS image is amazing as well. Though I didn''t think that Princess stones had H&A images and I didn''t see them show up in the images posted, am I missing something?

Congrats and YES your FI has lovely hands! As for a wedding band, I vote for princess cut channel set stones or a prong set eternity or 7 stone or similar, with all AGS0 princess stones of course!!
31.gif

Rockingout

Rough_Rock
Hi Mara, Thanks for all the kind words! The whole thing with using the H&A viewer on princess cuts, is that it shows the fine symetry that these new AGS-0 stones have. For example, the face down H&A shows how symmetrical the stone is on each side. I know that Rockdoc like to use these viewers to get more information on the stone. Sellers are also using the ASET viewer for the same purposes. There are no hearts and arrows in princess cuts except the square H&A''s, but those are not pointy corners ;-)

A princess channel set ring or a prong set eternity would be nice. I need to see some of these next to the e-ring. Now it will probably be near impossible to get all those diamonds to be AGS-0 knowing what I went through to just find this one stone. I will tell her that you said she has "lovely hands" Thanks.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t stop looking at this ring. The side view makes me want to faint.

I may just have to change my name from AsscherGirl to AGS0PrincessGirl
2.gif

I agree a channel set eternity band with princess stones would be quite beautiful (either next to the ring or alone on the right hand!)

I LOVE IT!

blugirl

Rough_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. Do you have any pics of the band you paired with it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results