shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond vendor not calling me back?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''m sort of annoyed. I emailed one of the vendors here and called twice. There web site says they will get back in touch with you within two days and it''s been three tomorrow will be four. I really want to get my project started. What vendors have you worked with besides USA certified diamonds. I''m almost just thinking of going to Derco cause it''s local. I guess I just wanted to try one of the vendors I''d heard about here on pricescope.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What happened when you called???

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Just as I was about to write again I called and they answered the phone.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
AND???

Is it getting started/?
31.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
glad they called back!

and what is the new project?!!!!!
9.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Well my project is pretty simple. I''ve had a sapphire for almost two years that I''ve been wanting to have set. So finally I decided to have it set with two small accent diamonds on either side. But I need the stones so I started contacting vendors from pricescope but as you can see I''m having a bit of a hard time finding one. Of course I can''t wait to have it done and I''m really anxious.

Back to the phone call thing. It''s all so weird..... I got in touch with them Friday and they said they''d call Monday, but I guess it was Victoria day or something, but now it''s Tuesday and still no call. So I called some place here meanwhile ( in San Francisco) called Bazlan in the Phelan building on Market street. Because the vendor that isn''t calling me back said they sometimes send stones there for people to view and they likes them etc. and that they also could maybe put the ring together for me. Anyway next thing I know they, Bazlan are offering to source the side stones. I don''t know what to think right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results