shape
carat
color
clarity

decisions, decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really think I may never decide on a diamond for my anniversary! I was originally looking for a G VS1 Ideal cut, but I have been sort of convinced that going to an H VS2 would allow me to go a little bigger (close to 1.5) without sacrificing quality too much. I have found a stone that is almost perfect (from what I can tell; it is GIA EX), but I have these nagging doubts about whether I should go for a little smaller diamond (1.3 range) and go up in color/clarity. My current diamond is 1 ct. and is just Si/good cut, but it is F color and very pretty. I just want my new diamond to be extra beautiful and I don''t want to go down too much in color and I want the inclusions to be hard to see with a loupe. I hate to post again on Rocky Talk because this is really just me trying to rationalize what to do!!!

Well, I was going to try and post a picture of the diamond but the file size is too large! Sorry!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can e-mail them to me Janis.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH, great, thanks Tacori! I have been attaching pictures the last couple of days, and this is the first one that won''t attach!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here you are Janis. Can you make it to our GTG on May 20th?

1.44-H-VS2.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I''ll have to go look for the get-together thread and I''ll reply there!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Janis, I don''t know that much about RBs but I think it looks beautiful!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...its beautiful
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this the one???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, we bought it today! So I hope it is "the one"! I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for them to make the setting, but I'll post on Show me the Ring after that!

Thanks Tacori and Small!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!!!! Finally! What setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results