shape
carat
color
clarity

DontDateHimGirl.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/ - great idea about having a database of cheaters.
37.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
not coming up but I read about it elsewhere.
My problem with it is that if the site was about Women then everyone would be up in arms about it but its ok to bash guys.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 1:16:11 PM
Author: strmrdr
not coming up but I read about it elsewhere.
My problem with it is that if the site was about Women then everyone would be up in arms about it but its ok to bash guys.

Of course it''s okay to bash guys...that''s a no-brainer!!
emwink.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 1:16:11 PM
Author: strmrdr

You should check out Craigslist Rants section ... where guys go on and on about "Dinner Hos" or girls that just go out with guys for free, expensive meals. They go to great lengths to identify them & warn their brethern in advance ... if someone (enterprising) was to start a site about that - I''m sure it would catch on just like the "Don''t Date Him" site has (or at least get some momentary buzz)

I think the "Don''t Date Him" idea is great. I knew a gal who had a "very uncomfortable, troubling, but not criminal" encounter with someone on a major on-line dating site ...and she''d still see his profile up & was torn to bits about having no way to warn other girls. Or there was one Doctor up on almost all the sites, who was very married, but had long relationships with women in the city who thought he was available (LIAR!). This came out in the NY Post later ... but at the time it was happening, girls couldn''t help each other.

Dating on or off line can be so frustrating & scary!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results