shape
carat
color
clarity

Marc Jacob''s is on Oprah!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Talking about his bags and fashion etc...
31.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
GREAT. Now they'll get sold out before my anniversary! lol...
When are the re-runs...?
I love his bags but just don't "get' his clothing.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I saw your post and was able to catch this at 4:00 MST. How about that Louis Vuitton bag Marc gave Oprah (WOW)??? And she got a Barbie made to look like her only better and brand new Jimmy Choo shoes! I want to be Oprah!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so Tivo''ing this tonite! It typically comes on again at what, 1am?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved the bag he gave Oprah. Too big for moi but it was gorgeous. I have never seen him on TV before so it was cool for me to finally see him. I don''t go for the clothes, but they were pretty cool. I only watched his segment and missed the rest darn it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2006 7:33:54 PM
Author: kaleigh
I loved the bag he gave Oprah.
Two P-scopers diverge in the shopping woods and I, I take the one without that horrific LV bag.

Kaleigh, I almost ALWAYS agree with you, but, girl, that bag was a travesty! Been looking for pix of it ''cause the way Oprah was raving about that thing I thought she''d finally lost it!

Anyone? Anyone? Pix! It''s a car crash & I can''t look away!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t find pictures of it. But I''m with Lisa, I liked the bag.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the best I could do - it''s on her chair. A little big for my taste, but up close I liked the design of the bag.

probag.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good work Firegoddess.

For those who didn't see the show ... the tan part is Ostrich skin and the bag has two differnt types of alligator hide and tortoise shell hardware (knobs & decorative thingies)

*sigh* I'm alone in my loathing I guess.
39.gif

ETA: to me it seemed like a bunch of different, random luxury materials jumbled up in the shape of a Grandma bag. And gathering the LV logo stuff into little pleats looked way too bulky & forced. Bleh.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the biggest travesty of all here is Marc Jacobs wearing white tennies with black pants? How can I trust his fashion sense?!?!!?! LOL.
2.gif
6.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok it was a little big for me. But I did like the ostrich on it. I told Nan it reminded me of the bag Mary Poppins carried Lol. Ok not for me but hey it is a good looking bag.
11.gif
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2006 1:56:19 PM
Author: decodelighted
Good work Firegoddess.

For those who didn''t see the show ... the tan part is Ostrich skin and the bag has two differnt types of alligator hide and tortoise shell hardware (knobs & decorative thingies)

*sigh* I''m alone in my loathing I guess.
39.gif

ETA: to me it seemed like a bunch of different, random luxury materials jumbled up in the shape of a Grandma bag. And gathering the LV logo stuff into little pleats looked way too bulky & forced. Bleh.
Nope I thought it was butt ugly too...but then I think ostrich is for clutches and cowboy boots. *sigh*

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2006 2:07:37 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I think the biggest travesty of all here is Marc Jacobs wearing white tennies with black pants? How can I trust his fashion sense?!?!!?! LOL.
2.gif
6.gif

HAHA NO DOUBT!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
the shoes on that model - ??

dogbuttugly

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
lol....I''m guilty as marc...I LOVE white tennis shoes and black pants...Black dress pants, a black sweater and white T or shirt under it with no socks and white tennies...Love it! So Helen Hunt in Mad About You LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results